Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the first thing you do when you come back home from school/college?

simply creative

I usually check the usual places on the internet, here included, and unwind with some music. And the other side of my life begins. :)

• Brohoof 1

Usually throw my stuff where it goes (usually on the floor next to my desk), kick off my shoes, and get my computer up.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Go to my room, throw my backpack at the foot of my bed, do homework if i got any and check all the websites that I browse and relax and get a snack then I check to see if any of my friend want to hang out and I go from there.

Edited by NotoriousSMALL
  • Brohoof 1

Put my phone on its charger, then either grab my skateboard and head out.

also I'm using this thread as a personal reminder to tighten my trucks.

and to buy cabbage.

cabbage is good.

• Brohoof 1

Normally grab my bike (BMX) and head to the skate park with a couple friends.

Then after I get back from that I normally jump on the forums for a while and play some games, after homework that is.  :P

• Brohoof 2

I'm not in school right now, but the last time I was, it was either find a few minutes to relax, do homework, or go to bed. Or sometimes it was going to work. >.<

• Brohoof 1

Maybe this thread should be titled What is the first thing you do when you get home from schoolcollegework besides looking at MLP Forums? :) I do my best to log in each and every evening even if it's just for a few minutes to check for new notifications and messages. Other first things I do when I get home is to say hi to my roommate and my cats and try to get some chores done before I am tempted to procrastinate. :derp:

• Brohoof 1