Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So I just bought the new Funko Princess Celestia and I am pretty excited about it, and that got me thinking about a topic to start, so...

What do you guys(or girls) think about the new figures? Are they what you expected? Would you want to have one, or two?(or ten)

Personally I think they look great and can't wait 'till it gets here.

Edited by pocketshotgun
  • Brohoof 2

I pre-ordered these two awhile ago, and I am super excited to get them. They are the first normal Funko figurines I have ordered, since I have the Pop! Vinyl Twilight. I think they look wonderful, and I cannot wait to have them on my desk. Though I do hope I get the normal ones, and not the sparkly chase variants. I am not too keen on those ones.

I pre-ordered these two awhile ago, and I am super excited to get them. They are the first normal Funko figurines I have ordered, since I have the Pop! Vinyl Twilight. I think they look wonderful, and I cannot wait to have them on my desk. Though I do hope I get the normal ones, and not the sparkly chase variants. I am not too keen on those ones.

It is only a 1 out of 24 chance, you'll probably be fine, I think the sparkly/transparent luna looks kinda cool but the celestia just looks faded.

I stopped buying them (Funko's I mean), I just have too many already lol :lol: . If they released them in the white box, blacked out body style like the Target exclusive Rainbow Dash I'd be interested.

Edited by idkQuicksilver
  • Brohoof 3

I want the Trixie one :D Getting the Pinkie Pie and Twilight one for Hanukkah, though :3

The Trixie one is pretty cool, her hat is huge though. Anyone know if the Celestia and Luna product boxes are Trixie sized or the same size as all the other ponies?

I only have a Funko Spitfire, mini series 2 Daring Do, series 1 Dr. Whooves and Funko POP figure Vinyl Scratch. I love them and I think they're really good quality collectibles. 

I actually haven't seen the Luna and Celestia figures yet!

I just looked em' up. Omg! They look awesome. I hope I get one for Christmas. =3

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~

I stopped buying them (Funko's I mean), I just have too many already lol :lol: . If they released them in the white box, blacked out body style like the Target exclusive Rainbow Dash I'd be interested.

Holy crap, that's alot... I just have fluttershy...

• Brohoof 1

Gosh I really want one of these, they look so cool :(

They are pretty cheap on hot topic, only 13 dollars, I had to order mine on eBay because I live in Canada and they only ship inside america.

I wish you the best of luck in getting one.

• 4 weeks later...

So I just bought the new Funko Princess Celestia and I am pretty excited about it, and that got me thinking about a topic to start, so...

What do you guys(or girls) think about the new figures? Are they what you expected? Would you want to have one, or two?(or ten)

Personally I think they look great and can't wait 'till it gets here.

Luna looks gorgeous they do such a great job with all the vinyls.

You are very lucky to get that white box. Congrats on your find. 

You are very lucky to get that white box. Congrats on your find.

Thanks! They're not especially rare (got mine from target's online website with free shipping, and always see them in the physical store), but it's definitely one of my favorites

• Brohoof 1

I have both Sunbutt and Moonbutt. Sun is obviously bigger than Moon. Celestia also has a hollow mane compared to Luna which is solid. It's probably hollow because of her giant stature and it would be kinda heavy.

I actually pre-ordered both Luna and Celestia when they were first announced.

I recieved them in the mail and they are a nice addition to my collection.

I bought both Celestia and Luna.  They are the first funko figures I have bought.  I've previously avoided the funko figures because I don't like the look of the obvious neck seams, but because these two have necklaces they were able to hide that.  When I went to pick them up I also picked up a Daring Do funko because she looked good and also didn't have that neck seam thing.  I'm very satisfied with my figures.  The only criticism I have is that Celestia's hair seems too dark.