Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Moments in games that you wish you'd saved?

Jackleberry

I.e. recorded, taken a screenshot of, etc.. Like, say, something weird happened when you were playing Skyrim, but you didn't have the chance to take a picture of it before moving on, or you got an insane once-in-a-lifetime kill in BF4, but you didn't have your recording software turned on. Ever have a moment like that?

~~~

Now this might sound silly, but I recently got an xXxXx_MLGMtNdEwRiToZcInEmAtIk360p12FPSqUiCkSkOpE_xXxXx in CoD:AW. However, it occurred during the one game I decided not to record (as I like to record my games), meaning it was lost foreveeeer. I felt kind of upset, but I got over it pretty quickly- I mean it's not like I'm into that stuff, I just like to make parodies of them because I think they're funny. Still, I kinda wish I'd been recording at the time. Now, I know to always keep 'shadow recording' enabled on ShadowPlay. :P

Back when consoles didn't have DVRs... Oh God, I wish I could've saved a lot of kills I did on Halo: Reach. Or some amazing kills in SSBB on the Wii to show it to my friends and humiliate them again and again... Ahhhh... Current-gen consoles will take some time to beat old gen, but when they do, at least I'll be able to save the moment  ;)

• Brohoof 1

I was making something on Minecraft, a huge mansion of sorts! I got bored and decided to exit out, and to my horror I realized I didn't put it on auto-save and has to do it over from the base. ._.

• Brohoof 2

When I was younger and I was playing Pokemon Platinum (there is rarely a time in which I'm not playing a game from that series; it's in my name), I went an entire session taking down gym leaders. I was taking on the Sunnyshore City guy when my DS shut down on me. That's when I learned to always save and charge the darn thing more often. Px

• Brohoof 1

My brother played through Classic mode on the original Smash Bros. with Mario, hardest difficulty, one life and never got hit once through the whole thing.

After he achieved this feat, every time I would select a character other than Mario to play through the mode, the game would start the mode with Mario and not the character I selected.

I wish I still had that cartridge.

• Brohoof 1

I remember playing Pokémon HeartGold once. Around at the beginning of the game, I accidently caused a glitch known as the Tweak Glitch. This has really surprised me, but in the next minute or two, my game eventually froze.

I also remember battling Palmer of the Battle Tower in Platinum. There, I used my Glaceon and used a Snow Cloak + Hail + Double Team + Blizzard set to defeat him. The craziest thing is that because of this set, not one move of Palmer's Pokémon has hit me. I pretty much swept him. I managed to save this match via Vs. Recorder, but unfortunately I never got the chance to record it via camera and eventually I accidentally replaced this battle with another one.

Edited by The Snowy Odyssey
  • Brohoof 1