Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dawning Demon

Why are Bronies so adorable? A majority of you guys and girls are so nice and pleasant to talk to, also very excepting and creative bunch of people. It makes me proud to be a Brony, I always find every other Brony adorable because of this. :pinkie::rarity:

Do you guys and girls have the same opinion or am I just weird. xD

• Brohoof 17

Why are Bronies so adorable? A majority of you guys and girls are so nice and pleasant to talk to, also very excepting and creative bunch of people. It makes me proud to be a Brony, I always find every other Brony adorable because of this. :pinkie::rarity:

Guess you haven't met me yet, then. ;)

• Brohoof 4

being a douchebag is a choice.

i choose not to.

or at least i´ll try, for the most part.

we are still on the internet, its pretty easy to hide negative emotions from one another, if one chooses to do that.

more reasons would be that people of the same group try to stick together.

gives a nice " family" feeling, which a lot of people just enjoy having.

• Brohoof 6

Admitting you like My Little Pony reflects an open, honest and genuine personality. Combined by the fact that the show itself has an innocence to it, bronies have kept the heart of a child. That is cute.

• Brohoof 6

Give it time, you obviously haven't met me at all.

At least according to the facebook side of the fandom, I'm just a horrible person, who starts fights, and is mean to everyone...or something...

• Brohoof 3

Sometimes, this fandom can be oppressive, rude, hurtful, cruel, and biased as all hell. But other times it is the kindest, most colorful group I have ever met. I hope your stay has only the latter, and I am glad to know you like us so much. Here's to hoping you don't regret those words my friend, and if you ever want someone to talk to, don't worry, we only bite when we are hungry

• Brohoof 6

I feel the same way as you do, the people i have seen on here so far are very adorable, nice, creative and friendly. :D

I can't say everyone in the fandom is like this as the brony fanbase is big.

Edited by Light Diamond
  • Brohoof 2

As per usual, I blame Fluttershy.

tumblr_mah5k5wt7J1qzytg1.jpg

Look at her. It's not possible for someone to watch a show with a character with a face like this in it and not have the adorableness rub off on them. IZ NOT POSSIBLE.

Seriously though, I think a huge part of it's down to how perfectly honest we are in being here and expressing ourselves. Compared to the people out there who've decided for themselves that they have to live out a dishonest life of extreme masculinity or rejecting their childlike heart, being with a brony is like seeing a person at their purest and most innocent, which is one of things that also makes children so adorable.  ;)

I still blame Fluttershy though.

Edited by Edwardo_Brony
  • Brohoof 7

Why are Bronies so adorable? A majority of you guys and girls are so nice and pleasant to talk to, also very excepting and creative bunch of people. It makes me proud to be a Brony, I always find every other Brony adorable because of this. :pinkie::rarity:

Thank you, it's much more fun to seek friends then power and yes most people is friendly on here, maybe because we're all into the same thing :D

• Brohoof 2

Sometimes, this fandom can be oppressive, rude, hurtful, cruel, and biased as all hell. But other times it is the kindest, most colorful group I have ever met. I hope your stay has only the latter, and I am glad to know you like us so much. Here's to hoping you don't regret those words my friend, and if you ever want someone to talk to, don't worry, we only bite when we are hungry

Phfft. You want to see oppressive, rude, hurtful, cruel, and biased as all hell, piss off a gundam fanboy.

• Brohoof 1