Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were scared of anything what will it be?

VinylWubs

For me it'll be hanging out with clowns and the dark I just cant stand it!! because every night I think of monsters are hiding in my closet, Alligators under my bed and foxy (FNAFS) Outside my door ready to scare me!

GOOD LUCK!!!! B)  B) 

Edited by Spike2211

Zombies...not really the "EAT YOUR BRAINS!" type, but ones like in the movie "I am legend"

Oh, and being stuck in a swamp with alligators, and stuck unable to get out...

All those things creep me out, and will always creep me out.

Your post amount wants me to put 300 characters....not sure why so....ummm...writing random stuff I guess.

WWEW EFCDSF EWFCE GWSFVSDGEWF VESF ESF wqq dfwfewf sewf we f

XD had to...

You say that as if no ones afraid of anything.

It'd be clowns armed with needles while trapped thousands and thousands of feet in the air, with nothing to defend myself with.

That and hmmm make it pitch black too. I'm not exactly scared of the dark. But if I knew things I was terrified of were in the dark, and I couldn't see them it'd make it a lot worse.

here's some pointless text to fit in the character limit for this post. Just ignore it.

Spiders, I always dream with giant spiders whit giant fangs, oh and losing a loved one, just thinking about it makes me scared and depressed

oh well, you know, I'm telling you a story because 300 characters, ok, once I dreamt I was living in a strange house, which was full of spiders, then one started chasing me, I was running so fast and then I fell from a cliff, that was a crazy dream xF

Never understood why some people are scared of clowns (annoyed, maybe, but scared?).  What gets to me are:

1) Rats (as a kid, lived in places that had them.  They creep me out)

2) Snakes if I'm not sure if they are poisonous (Non poisonous ones are cool)

3) Flying bugs, not including moths & butterflies (Conditioned reflex.  Too many bee stings as a kid.)

Why 300 characters, when most get by with 20?

Hey there @!

Just making a note that I've moved your thread into the appropriate section of the forums! You'll definitely get more answers to your question in here anyway ;)

Cheers,

2liipo9.png

Never understood why some people are scared of clowns (annoyed, maybe, but scared?).  What gets to me are:

3) Flying bugs, not including moths & butterflies (Conditioned reflex.  Too many bee stings as a kid.)

Sorry that I wrote above 300 characters it wouldn't let me post this when it was 176 characters so I had to and I just down like their makeup it scares me

Water and open spaces. I need a closed space, the wide open areas freak me out. Outside makes me awkward and kinda on edge. Water has to be seen at the bottom and be able to touch the bottom, ofcourse without things living in it. Besides that no way getting near it.

There are... Lots of psychological things that I'm not experienced enough to go in depth into. I've always found the scariest moments in my life to be during nightmares, ones that I almost laugh off when awake.

There's a deep psychological implication somewhere in there, and it would be absolute hell if anyone ever figured out how to utilize it.

They're too damned happy. No one that happy can't be up to something. Plus yknow "it" and all. Seeing it at a young as hell age kinda fuels that fear up yknow. The only clowns I'm not scared of are the ones from the big comfy couch. The rest? Ha ha no thank you. There were clowns at the thanksgiving parade this year. I had to leave the damned room for a while until they were gone. There were ones at I think the zoo a year or so ago. Good God did that suck. Started to panick and had to run off. I'm 23 and I ran from a clown making balloon animals for 8 year olds.

I have a strong imagination that I have trouble controlling so I see and hear things like crazy and one of those imaginary things actually being real is terrifying to me. 

My Bipolar Disorder basically gave me a fear where I'm scared I'll end up lashing out on someone close to me and they end up wanting nothing to do with me afterwards which has happened already so I feel that fear is justified. 

Being in agony while all alone, nobody to know what's happening to me, as my life drips away slowly and painfully with me unable to do anything about it or think of anything else but the pain. (I'm such a positive pony :P) At least with a quick and unexpected death you get to preserve some dignity and character in your final moments; if you had to deal with unending agony for a day or even longer, then you'd be leaving the world an emotional wreck, and you'd still be mentally devastated if somehow you survived it. Actually, just losing all sense of identity and mental strength is a terrifying prospect to me.

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

The human mind. 

Seriously. Everyone has little dark secrets they push away from their conscious thoughts - The little things you're afraid you might one day do if you're angry enough. Just look at your nightmares. All those awful monsters, the death, all that pain and chaos. It all came from the monster hiding in your subconscious. It all came from you.