Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were scared of anything what will it be?

VinylWubs

CLOWNS. I hate them so much D: idk why really, I just always have done, everything about them creeps me out. I could definitely never go to a circus or anything like that (or watch the movie IT which is usually the first thing people suggest when they find out I'm scared of them :P). Pretty much the only exception is Krusty from The Simpsons, and also for some reason female clowns don't usually freak me out as much...so I'm scared of The Joker, but not Harley Quinn (although maybe that's cause she and female clowns in general tend to look less like "traditional" ones? hmm...) :P

Kinda similar, I also really hate ventriloquist dummies. I blame the Goosebumps books/TV show, I saw Night of the Living Dummy too early and it basically traumatized me for life XD Most dolls/puppets/marionettes/anything in that area, though it depends on the kind and exactly how creepy they look.

I also used to have a huge fear of insects of all kinds (and spiders, anything in that area), although it's gotten better over time, but there are still some I really can't stand, particularly dragonflies >___< I could never do one of those challenges where you have bugs poured on your head or whatever...Nooooopenopenopenope D:

...I'm scared of a lot of stupid stuff, basically, cause I'm a huge wimp :please:

I am afraid of Billy Mays returning from the dead to for ever haunt me with special products that can be bought for five easy payments of $19.99...(plus shipping and handling.)

BUT WAIT THERES MORE.

in all seriousness, I hate heights.

I used to be scared of being alone (emotionally alone, not physically alone). Now I'm scared of being around people who make me feel alone.

As far as physical things, being mugged. Having someone point a gun at my face.

Edited by Regulus

I'm only afraid of two things. Clowns and Deep Water. Clowns because they just creep me out with their smiles. And deep water because I was nearly killed by a shark when I was 7, I only lost my left bicep for 3 years while it healed though so I was VERY lucky to survive.

I'm pretty iron willed against things when it comes to being scared. Sure, I can find the idea of pitch darkness unsettling, or the thought of being lost in the woods creepy. Coming into contact with ghosts or aliens would certainly have me on edge and leave me awed. But all of these things, I feel I could managed to keep together around. I'm confident in my ability to survive.

Except for one thing.

The concept of death. Primarily being atheist, I'm supportive of the notion that after death there is nothing. You are gone. You don't drift through time as though you were asleep. There is no dreaming, and there is no conscious thought. There is just nothing. Fin. You aren't even able to have the capacity to realise that you are dead. Like a clock with a dead battery, you just stop.

And that frightens me more than anything life could throw at me.

Cans of chemicals and whatnot...especially when they're in use xD

Febreze, Bleach, Spray paint. All stuff I'd rather not handle, but will if really needed.

The other day, I bought a can of air to clean my laptop fan. Due to warnings on the bottle, my roommate snatched it and did it when I showed reservations ^^  Great guy.

I'm worlds better with them than before, so I'm glad for that.

As you may have already gathered from my previous post, I have the pleasure of having Arachnophobia. However, the fear is not considered entirely irrational, as some degree of Arachnophobia is in all humans as a survival instinct. This is for the simple reason that they are generally poisonous. However, an Irrational fear that I have is Enochlophobia (Fear of crowds).