Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your hobbies or what hobbies would you like to try?

Dsanders

Drawing, writing, ogling Rainbow Dash, gaming, collecting all manner of stuffs, ogling Rainbow Dash, cooking (I guess), playing / composing music, ogling Rainbow Dash, and ogling Rainbow Dash.

OH!  Almost forgot to mention: Ogling Rainbow Dash.

>_>  < ........

Oh you know you like it.

My hobbies are mostly connected to main main interest which is history. I make models of WW2 military vehicles and maybe I'll join some historical reenactment group in the future.

I also love reading books (not only history books). From time to time I try to write some short stories/fan fictions. I'd also like to learn playing guitar.

I don't know, if unproductive wasting time on the internet counts as an ambitious hobby :P

• Brohoof 2

Other than FiM, I've been a gamer my entire life, and have loved posting on forums since after high school. In the last year or so, I've come to really like my volunteer work with my church. I do occasionally enjoy hanging out with friends. Otherwise, there's not much to tell about me. If there's one thing I would like to try, it's learning how to read tarot cards. I don't actually believe in such superstition, but it might be kind of fun to learn.

I like drawing and watching hockey. I need to make exercising a hobby soon because it would lead to a very healthy lifestyle.

As for what I'd want to try would be skydiving, seems intense.

• Brohoof 1

Current Hobbies

- Hand Lettering : basically just trying to write in copperplate or gothic, sometimes in calligraphy style.

- Linguistics : anything to do with language is interesting to me. I like to see how languages differ and compare to other languages and how words evolve over time.

- Playing the Piano : I love playing my piano, learning all my favourite songs by ear.

- Surfing : I got into surfing after my older sister entered a surfing comp and showed me some tricks. I never realised how much fun surfing was. Now I go to the beaches in Sydney every week.

Hobbies I'd Like To Do

Snowboarding : snowboarding would be awesome, but unfortunately there's barely any snow in Australia. The only snow we get is like 2mm in the middle of winter in the mountains

- Photography : just seems pretty cool :v

• Brohoof 1

Current Hobbies:

RC Helicopters:  I own and fly several.

PC Gaming

Martial Arts

Reading

Physics:  It is also my day job but I often work out some mathematical physics ideas in my spare time.

Warhammer 40k:  This table-top game is just plain awesome.

Future Hobbies:

Flying:  I intend to obtain a private pilot's license when I acquire enough money

RC Helicopters:  I want to design, build and automate them.

• Brohoof 1

✿ Competitive Super Smash Bros (I main Ness in Melee and Villager in Sm4sh!)

Together our competitive Smash Bros master race will destroy those filthy, item using, casuals.

Hobbies

• Drawing
  • Martial Arts
  • Guitar
  • Video games, although not as much as anymore at all
  • Internet
  • Ponies
  • Brohoof 2

Gosh, where to start? I like to try new things every now and then, mostly to expand my knowledge and skills, but also for entertainment and pleasure. I enjoy video games as much as the next guy, i love reading, i love drawing, listening to music, coding, basketball, bowling, swimming. There's so much i love doing, if i had the time to do all of that, of course. I'm quite preoccupied nowadays and i seldom get the time to do many activities at once.

Exotic animal keeping is quite a big hobby of mine, I love being able to interact with many rare or just exotic pets of mine like my Axolotls or Tarantula since it's fun, do I need a better reason to keep them? Heheh, I guess you could say gaming but I am going off gaming quite a bit and leaning more towards my pets now.

• 2 months later...

I'm thinking about getting into gardening or web programming. Gardening would be greatly resourceful since I would be able to grow my own vegetables and fruits. It would be a great way to save money. I used to know some HTML coding so it would be cool to try it out again and this time go even further.

• Brohoof 2

My hobbies are:

~Writing

~Cooking

~Photography

~Drawing

~Sculpting

~Jogging

~Singing

~Volunteer Work

~Watching FiM

...That's pretty much it. I want to learn how to play an instrument and learn archery (My friend does it and it looks quite interesting). Also, animation seems pretty cool; I might give it a try.(:

Edited by MissPurpleBookworm
  • Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about getting into gardening or web programming. Gardening would be greatly resourceful since I would be able to grow my own vegetables and fruits. It would be a great way to save money. I used to know some HTML coding so it would be cool to try it out again and this time go even further.

I do gardening mate, when I can...I love seeing nature growing and full of life  :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Hobbies for me would include writing; such as stories, fan fictions, and campaigns for D&D and other similar games. I like working with my hands, my last major project I made a hollow mask from the anime bleach out of fiberglass/resin/ and bondo. That hobby also includes woodworking and metal working. I also like cooking, favorite ethnic food to cook is italian :D not too great of a pastry chef...

Otherwise I think that's it for me, I'd include games but i think of hobbies as something productive :P

My hobbies include:

• Video games
  • Shopping
  • Seeing friends
  • Watching TV
  • Horseback riding
  • Digital drawing

I have always wanted to get into boxing, but I never had the chance.

My hobbies are currently:

~ Drawing on paper.

~ Drawing vector art.

~ Creating 3D models and scenes.

~ Programming.

~ Watching MLP.

Hobbies I would like to try:

~ Playing a musical instrument (either piano or guitar).

~ Writing stories.