Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For all those who don't get the #PeshawarAttack references.

lelouch.

This topic is sensitive, and violent in nature.  If you prefer ignorance, then please leave the thread otherwise your mood will be destroyed.... well, I'm pretty sad and disturbed :(

Yesterday, on the 16th of December 2014, in the city of Peshawar, Pakistan, a group of 5-7 terrorists got into a school and open fired on the students, killing around a 100 children and 30 more adults before they were killed by the army. There are numerous stories of their inhumane monstrosity, of children pretending to be dead covered in the blood of their friends, of a teacher trying to protect her students and being lit on fire alive...

this picture will haunt me for the rest of my life. its all over the news in my country. and i know i shouldnt even post this here but im feeling so upset and disturbed, i have to let it out somewhere :(

10845920_10152667746877663_2628131566742

this happened in a city which is a two hours drive away from where i live. 16th December has been named Black Day. My faith in humanity has been reduced.

The attacks were by the Taliban. The attacks were not based on religion, but revenge. The Taliban considered this as an act of revenge for the losses they suffered during the War on Terror by my country's army. The children who were attacked were from a Army school, meaning a lot of children had parents in the army. Anyone who considers the attackers to be Muslim is very much mistaken. No Muslim could have done this. No human could have done this. This was done by monsters.

May the children who were killed find heaven swiftly, and may their families find solace, and may the demons responsible rot in hell forever.

• Brohoof 2

I heard about it too, it's horrible. :( It awakens some of my worst memories.

So I know how you feel right now. When it happens so close to you, you start thinking about how you could be one of the victims, and just how similar the victims were to you, like your own brothers and sisters...it's not supposed to happen. May they rest in peace.

• Brohoof 2

Basicly, they were pissed at Americans so they attacked a local military school? I question their logic, but offer my deepest sympathies for the effected by that massacre.

They were pissed at my country's army. America isn't that directly involved in the conflict as the Pakistani army is. And they decided to have revenge by killing innocent children. They deserved a much worse death than they got :/

I heard about it too, it's horrible. :( It awakens some of my worst memories.

So I know how you feel right now. When it happens so close to you, you start thinking about how you could be one of the victims, and just how similar the victims were to you, like your own brothers and sisters...it's not supposed to happen. May they rest in peace.

Exactly!!! I almost guilty. it could so easily have been me. i remember watching the news first in the library at uni. people just looked up, and then went back to texting, and i began reading my book again. i had no idea the situation was so bad.

• Brohoof 2

Just as an update: Pakistan have now reinstated the death penalty as a result of the Peshawar massacre.

I for one believe that whilst there are valid ethical reasons for not wanting for this to happen, I think that this Is a good thing and that it will ultimately benefit the people by aiding in deterring potential future attacks.

Thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

Just as an update: Pakistan have now reinstated the death penalty as a result of the Peshawar massacre.

I for one believe that whilst there are valid ethical reasons for not wanting for this to happen, I think that this Is a good thing and that it will ultimately benefit the people by aiding in deterring potential future attacks.

Thoughts?

the people are screaming at the government to hang all the terrorists. I agree with that. Its less than what those monsters deserve.

• Brohoof 1

@@lelouch.

It's all over the news in the U.S. I'm right there with you! These monsters deserve a much more severe punishment than hanging!

Attacking innocent children that have no personal involvement in your battle? That's just low, no matter how you slice it!

• Brohoof 2