Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite Assassin's Creed game?

PROJECT: Simon

Hmmm I might have to say black flag. Sailing about in ya own ship and going harpooning for humpback whales is just so darn fun! I'm very glad they decided to change it up compared to all the other assassins creed games all having very similar gameplay.

Brotherhood, has the best weapons, move lists, and best balanced side missions/ actvities. 4 was much better on having side missions, but Brotherhood tied them into the game play better I think. Location was also more interesting.

For a while it was Assassins Creed II but then I caught a case of pirate fever with Assassins Creed IV. It improved on a few things introduced in III like sailing for example and I like how Edward Kenway was neutral at first and sort of played both sides until siding with the assassins. As much I like Altair and Ezio, Edward was a rather unique character who you wouldn't expect to join the assassins order. 

I liked "Black Flag" because it was fun to play and I liked the environments too. The story was interesting and engaging. The ship combat was also fast paced and enjoyable even if hard to get used to at first. The ship combat reminded me a lot of the game, Eternal Arcadia which was a game about battling ships. In "Black Flag", the player can even capture them which was nice. We get to customize our ship too which is a neat bonus. Overall, a decent game.

, this thread belongs in the media subforum of the Everfree Forest as it discusses a video game. I have gone ahead and moved it for you. Please remember to place your threads in the correct subforum! :)

My favorite Assassin's Creed game is II. It introduced us to Ezio, but it was also extremely touching. I also loved the setting.

• Brohoof 2