Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Favorite Youtuber?

Haruhi-chan

I tried to find the original thread, but it seems to be long gone. However, if a mod finds it... feel free to merge the threads.

In all honesty, I no longer have a favorite youtuber. Not after what PelleK did, and even if it was a mistake... I still think it's better if I moved away from all that damn hero shit. :/

So, who is your favorite Youtuber? :3

Edited by AdorbzFangirl
  • Brohoof 1

Danny Avidan*HEM* I don't think I have a specific favorite...  :blush:   Not really...

I like a lot of gaming channels, recently. I like Markiplier, Game Grumps, Natewantstobattle, The Game Theorists, Extra Credits, TheJWittz, TamashiiHiroka. I also like some review shows. I like TheMysteriousMrEnter, and LittleshyFiM. I also like 1KidsEntertainment, Ninja Sex Party and MrCreepyPasta. That guy has an excellent narration voice. That's just what I'm into, now.

• Brohoof 4

I'm a huge fan of a bunch of youtubers, most of them related to video games: Markiplier, Caddicarus, PeanutButterGamer, JontronShow, BrutalMoose, AttackingTucans, Lucahjin, Silver Quill, ILoveKimPossibleALot, etc. But I do have a favorite. Not exactly a youtuber, but a youtube channel. The Game Grumps are the best! I'm a huge fan of them and I wish with all my heart I could meet them someday <3 And yes, I love both Jon's and Danny's eras :P

game_grumps_gif___clayfighters_xtreme_2_

• Brohoof 7

I only discovered him a few months ago, but I'd say I enjoy watching Vinesauce the most. His corruption videos make me laugh more than I'm willing to admit, same for his Tomodachi Life streams. :squee:

• Brohoof 4

I like alot of them for different reasons, though I tend to stay more on the let's plays side of youtube (which includes Lucahjin, and Pewdiepie) there is also Game theorists which are more analytic (And I go to Yuri of Wind for my gaming mysteries :3)  and I also have a favorite ASMRtist and her channel is Heather Feather. It helps me relaaaax.

Game Grumps all the way, they're just so relatable that keeping up with their videos makes ya feel like "part of the family", as it were.

...I have a minor crush on Dan  :blush:

I feel you there man. Only its a bit more than minor not major just mediumish really.

But I watch

Game Grumps(Steam Train too. I should add I find Ross f------ adorable sometimes. UuU when he misprounces things like velociraptor and mixes up phrases and uses Australian terms for things.)

JonTron

Caddicarus

Markiplier

And a few others I can't quite think of ATM

And I really like Markiplier too. He's got a soothing voice sometimes so does Caddicarus. :blush:

I could never pick a favourite. But I have quite a few that I frequent all the time:

JacksFilms

RoosterTeeth (and sub channel LetsPlay )

RackaRacka

Danny2462

BirgirPall

Just to name a few.

I forgot JacksFilms. I watch him too. Mainly for YGS but his skits can be pretty great.

Here are my favorites:

Game Grumps

NateWantsToBattle

Brentalfloss

Angry Video Game Nerd

JonTron

PeanutButterGamer

Markiplier

AnimatedJames

The Living Tombstone

DashieXP/DashieGames

Nostalgia Critic

Joshscorcher

Angry Grandpa

Pieguyrulz

TheMysteriousMrEnter

JeremyJahns

Edited by CrazyMrLunaDash
  • Brohoof 2

Wow. Lots of gaming channel fans. Awesome!

No real favorites or anything, but if there is one I do tend to gravitate to simply out of the fact that they are a *damn* good channel, it's:

Yes! I love David So!

Game Grumps all the way, they're just so relatable that keeping up with their videos makes ya feel like "part of the family", as it were.

...I have a minor crush on Dan  :blush:

Don't worry. I also have a minor crush on Dan. If by "minor" you mean "the hugest ever."  :blush:

• Brohoof 3

• JonTron
  • PeanutButterGamer
  • The Fiery Joker
  • MrSuicideSheep
  • Monstercat
  • SuicideSheeep
  • ProgressivePenguin
  • The Nostalgia Critic
  • Jaltoid
  • sWooZie
  • TheFineBros

Those would be my favorite Youtube channels.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 4

Some of my favorite YouTubers right now include:

Miranda Sings, PsychoSoprano(Miranda Sing's real self, Coleen Bellenger, and vlog channel),  ILoveKimPossibleAlot, Lindsey Stirling, Jenna Marbles, sWoozie, Glozell, etc. c:

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~
  • Brohoof 1