Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What can't North Korea find the magic of friendship?

DrReprise

It seems North Korea keeps moving towards an all out war; with all the attention the media in the United States is giving North Korea, what are your thoughts on the current global situation?

• Brohoof 2

It seems North Korea keeps moving towards an all out war; with all the attention the media in the United States is giving North Korea, what are your thoughts on the current global situation?

No, there won't be any war. Kim doesn't want to lose his power.

• Brohoof 2

North Korea is a bad country. There are A LOT of people who escaped North Korea and came here (South Korea). Im really scared that North Korea will come and kill us all. Threatening us with missiles, I'm sick of it. 

• Brohoof 2

Personally, I could see the situation leading to an annexation of North Korea into China or something similar until it is eventually absorbed by the South and the entire place is simply called 'The United Korean States'.  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

No, there won't be any war. Kim doesn't want to lose his power.

We're already at war. We've been at war with North Korea since the early 50s. It never ended, it's just the longest ceasefire in history.

• Brohoof 1

North Korea is a bad country. There are A LOT of people who escaped North Korea and came here (South Korea). Im really scared that North Korea will come and kill us all. Threatening us with missiles, I'm sick of it.

While I definitely cannot understand how that feels, I will say something comforting: The moment NK would decide to attack anyone is when they seal their fate. That's how I see it. Nobody likes them except for a few nations and China would be the only concern. Big concern yes, but who knows.

I watched a detailed documentary on North Korea and it was one of the worst things I have seen in a long time. The people there are bred to worship Kim Jong Un and his tyrannical government and they are constantly taught anthems that are pretty much dedicated to slaughtering Americans among other people and basically treating Un as a god. Not to mention the concentration camps there and whatnot. Easily one of the worst 'nations' on the planet at this point.

I feel bad for the people, I will say that. These people obviously mean well within their own lives but they have to serve such a heinous man who is completely evil in every aspect. I don't think the magic of anything would solve their problems.

• Brohoof 2

North Korea is one of those countries that keeps on threatening war, but never acts out upon these threats. If they actually do, they're dead, and they know this well.

North Korea is one of those countries that keeps on threatening war, but never acts out upon these threats. If they actually do, they're dead, and they know this well.

Then I guess I have nothing to worry about.... right? 

• Brohoof 1

Its because NK doesn't want friends.. They blame everyone else (SK and US mostly) for their problems. If they relaxed and stopped being *choice word*, than we'd help them out or whatever. For the time being, they don't deserve friends >.>

Well historically speaking North korea was just sht. All the wars, the influence of communism and the dictator family running it. Plus economy was never great. Westerners shouldn't have intervened otherwise North Korea may actually find a way to make peace with South korea.

North Korea just wants to be a bully, since Korea was bullied by Japan in 1910 until the end of WW2. North Korea has made it's laws around communism ever since Kim Il Sung took power in 1945. Ever since the US and Russia were required to split land after WW2 concluded (except for Japan since the US used the Atomic Bomb) eventually being one of the major reasons leading up the Cold War . I believe they are a problem and are one of the many reasons I chose to enlist, because if anything is going to happen I would like to see my home country united and have a prosperous United Korea. Even though it would be nice for the world to (poof) and be at peace, but sometimes peace must be attained by violence.    

• Brohoof 3

North Korea just wants to be a bully, since Korea was bullied by Japan in 1910 until the end of WW2. North Korea has made it's laws around communism ever since Kim Il Sung took power in 1945. Ever since the US and Russia were required to split land after WW2 concluded (except for Japan since the US used the Atomic Bomb) eventually being one of the major reasons leading up the Cold War . I believe they are a problem and are one of the many reasons I chose to enlist, because if anything is going to happen I would like to see my home country united and have a prosperous United Korea. Even though it would be nice for the world to (poof) and be at peace, but sometimes peace must be attained by violence.

Very well said! I hope peace will come soon.

• Brohoof 1

Norrth Korea is the unwiped butthole of Asia. The magic of friendship can't do much about that, unless we're talking about rainbow-colored toilet paper.

Glorious Leader has no butthole. He works so hard for his people that all of the crap is expended before it has a chance to leave his system.

Well, what I know about North Korea is that it's like that one guy who has anger problems and says the most irrational things (like declaring war on a country that they have no chance against) but never acts on them. Basically, they're more bark than bite. They said they would attack us last year they said they would attack us last summer and now they're saying they're gonna attack us over a bad Seth Rogan film.

• Brohoof 1

This is a very simple question that requires a very simple answer.

North Korea can't find the magic of friendship because they've banned TV and internet within their country.

Which means no one can access any My Little Pony episodes.

That is why people.

That is why.

• Brohoof 5