Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP UK DVD Questions

Arctofire

Okay so I'm British and it was said on Ponyville Confidential and Equestria Daily that Clear Vision were going to be releasing the first 2 seasons of MLP in the UK. Now first off those expensive imports have ripped me off for such a long time and I don't get why this hasn't happened sooner as bronyism is very much a thing in the UK. Also I managed to get the S1 box set. Here it is.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MHOTLTI/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=569136327&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00C0YUY4Q&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1KNDYH9053NMJ9RJAK75

But S2 I cannot find ANYWHERE. I have looked but all I can find is those DVDs that only give you about 4 episodes and the US imports. Please help.

EDIT: Actually you know what I think I will just buy the imports. Close this thread please.

Edited by Arctofire

Hm, before you go and buy the imports and before the thread is closed, let me remind you that the reason you cannot find season 2 anywhere is that it has not been released yet.

You see, the reason was pretty simple, right ?

@@Arctofire, considering that you have resolved the issue that the thread was created for, (and taking into account your request for the topic's deletion), I am locking this thread. As the topic related to MLP merchandise, this thread would have been better placed in the 'Pony Merchandise' sub-forum of Sugarcube Corner. Before posting a thread, please remember to take care when considering your topic's necessary location within the forums. ;)

P.S. As far as I'm aware, Season 2 hasn't been released over here yet. ;)