Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Major sports rigged?

Flamestreak1990

After doing research watching videos I have learned that major sports could be rigged watch these videos and share your opinion on this

Personally I don't iknow it's very convincing argument but after loving sports for my whole life I can't say for sure that I believe this but it could be real I dont know for sure but again people love money and people will do anything to get it so yeah

Watching the Cricket here in Australia, it doesn't seem rigged. Sometimes Rugby League does though. Everything else I can't comment on since I don't watch it.

It's possible. Italian Football had its fair share of controversies with rigged games, most notable in 2006 when multiple top teams like AC Milan, Fiorentina and Juventus were involved. League winners Juventus were stripped of two league titles and got relegated to the second league as punishment (with some hefty fines as well)

Edited by Jaref

Footballs is largely un rigged, same as cricket! But this gets less and less hard o prove as you go to poorer places in the world where fixing a match for money is big (in the west it's not because we are all rich anyways)

Boxing definatly is fixed at times, the right person wins MOST of the time, and I have seen some rediculous split decisions or wrong decisions that should never have been given!

I think the cheating throught drugs in aghletics is one of the biggest issues ATM! It's ruining the sport.