Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Some Sort of an Art Thread

There is only Ditzy.

I figured I'd create an art thread here, since so many other people are doing it, also. 
In this thread, I post works in progress and finished pieces every day or every other day, to share my complete work, as well as my process. Will contain pony and non-pony material alike. The following images are all works in progress, as I don't have anything finished as of right now.

rBvq68k.png

iC1q49i.png

7MB3O48.png

EZ3UJaR.png

• Brohoof 5

It is amazing :o Seriously, I love those pictures, especially Rainbow Dash one. Are You making commissions or requests maybe?

Awwwww, I do appreciate the feedback. Thank you so much! :)

I'm afraid I no longer do requests, but I am always open for commissions. PM me and we can talk more if you're interested in placing an order.

I wish I could draw this well :lol: Good work

The only real way to get there is to practice. Relentlessly.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Awwwww, I do appreciate the feedback. Thank you so much! :)

I'm afraid I no longer do requests, but I am always open for commissions. PM me and we can talk more if you're interested in placing an order.

The only real way to get there is to practice. Relentlessly.  :muffins:

That's awesome, I will send You a PM about commission once I get some more money ^^ 

• Brohoof 1

I figured I'd create an art thread here, since so many other people are doing it, also. 

In this thread, I post works in progress and finished pieces every day or every other day, to share my complete work, as well as my process. Will contain pony and non-pony material alike. The following images are all works in progress, as I don't have anything finished as of right now.

img-3350008-1-rBvq68k.png

i like your work...although i just thought of something while looking at RD...(and my inner stoner is totally LMAO) she looks high as a kite...no offense...just kinda thought that was funny

• 4 weeks later...