Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Requesting Oc drawn?

Niroctis

Hello. I am a new youtuber and I would rather not put a pony maker picture as my picture. I suck at art and I need my oc drawn. he's a simple stallion male. unicorn. His fur is a dark purple and his mane was in a gothic style. one flap over the eye and the back spikey. the channel is a gaming channel. but more of a..having fun thing. I'm sorry I don't have a reference picture of him. ;3; I'm new to this forum stuff

His mane is a dark purple. and his eyes a golden brown Owo

Sorry what colour is his mane and eyes? :)

His mane is a dark purple. and his eyes a golden brown Owo  ^_^ 

Sorry what colour is his mane and eyes? :)

Plus, normally he's a dragon. but some people find them harder to make then ponies. Owo

Plus, normally he's a dragon. but some people find them harder to make then ponies. Owo

So a pony version of your profile picture? :)

So a pony version of your profile picture? :)

Yep ^_^ Except a unicorn, since Niroctis' thing is Dark magic. me and my friend made a thing for dragons, Some dragons have fire, some have alchemy. some of magic. so =3  :proud:

Yep ^_^ Except a unicorn, since Niroctis' thing is Dark magic. me and my friend made a thing for dragons, Some dragons have fire, some have alchemy. some of magic. so =3  :proud:

I tried to make what you wanted :) hope you like it. I didn't know about a cutiemark, but if you have one I can add it.

post-26402-0-96083500-1419608082_thumb.png

I tried to make what you wanted :) hope you like it. I didn't know about a cutiemark, but if you have one I can add it.

Oh mah gahd ish so Fabulous! :D thank you so much! I really do thank you. and well, I haven't thought about his cutie mark. but one day I hope to make it up to you, Mai.

Oh mah gahd ish so Fabulous! :D thank you so much! I really do thank you. and well, I haven't thought about his cutie mark. but one day I hope to make it up to you, Mai.

Anytime :) 

And if you think of a cutiemark, I can help you draw it too no problem :)