Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your crazy Walmart experiences?

Sommar

Ah Walmart; one of the major monopolies of the world. With a retail chain like this that is so widely popular, there is bound to be some crazy stories out there. So tell me: what is your craziest Walmart experience?

• Brohoof 1

I would not say this is a crazy experience really, my life is kinda boring. :P However, me and a friend once went to the electronic section and they had a stereo system playing music as a demo kind of thing. It was on some kind of timer when it would switch songs. I remember we got it to change to a song by the comedy band Psychostick and it played on that delay so we just walked away and in the distance we heard the song start blaring, it was pretty hilarious given the song itself. I definitely do not do things like that very often, I keep to myself most of the time.

The best part? This was the song:

Other than that, I always hope no crazy things happen in a place like that. I get stressed out enough by the people. :P

• Brohoof 3

Ah Walmart; one of the major monopolies of the world. With a retail chain like this that is so widely popular, there is bound to be some crazy stories out there. So tell me: what is your craziest Walmart experience?

One time there was some interesting things drawn in some of the birthday cards there.....

• Brohoof 1

My friend and I got kicked out of Wal-Mart when I ran while pushing the shopping cart (my friend sat in the cart). We were both yelling "Aliens are coming! Aliens are coming! Brace yourselves!" Needless to say, I ended up scaring people.

• Brohoof 5

one time i was there at 2:30 am buying cheetos and condoms(dont ask)

and i walked by the toy section and a bunch of people in full body suits of the mlp mane six

pulled out a radio and started playing turn down for what while break dancing!

yeah i booked it out of there :)

• Brohoof 3

I would not say this is a crazy experience really, my life is kinda boring. :P However, me and a friend once went to the electronic section and they had a stereo system playing music as a demo kind of thing. It was on some kind of timer when it would switch songs. I remember we got it to change to a song by the comedy band Psychostick and it played on that delay so we just walked away and in the distance we heard the song start blaring, it was pretty hilarious given the song itself. I definitely do not do things like that very often, I keep to myself most of the time.

Other than that, I always hope no crazy things happen in a place like that. I get stressed out enough by the people. :P

That reminds me of a video where some guy used the bluetooth syncing on his phone to hook it up to a bunch of speakers at best buy and play the sanic theme xD

• Brohoof 1

I FOUND IT YUSSSSSSSSSS

I AM PISSING MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!

That's what you call very fucking fast :D

I guess the craziest moment I've ever had in a supermarket (it was a K-Mart) was when I was like 10 and my little cousins were throwing things at the associates there. The security guards ended up putting them in handcuffs while I tried my best to not piss myself laughing at them

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 1

I've just realized how boring my life truly is. I suppose the craziest experience I had was when me and a couple of my sister's friends went to walmart. It was really late and they were both...morons. Let's call them Don and Ty.

Ty took those like free thin pantyhose sock things from the shoe section and put it over his head like a burglar. He proceeded to walk around like that the entire time. Don was laughing his ass off cause he was reaaaaaally high. And I was just like "oh god...can we not." As a bunch of people just stared at us.

All they bought was silly string and pink zebra duck-tape. Literally the most random crap.

Edited by Cupcakes14
  • Brohoof 2