Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Christmas activities everypony? :o

FirstPonySpectre

So, I just got back from a Christmas party at my friends house. There were guys and girls there and we played Super Mario WiiU, Mario Cart 8, Nintendo Land, and Super Smash Bros from like, 2 to 11. So it was pretty fun.

What kinda christmas activities has everypony else been up too for Christmas? :D

• Brohoof 3

Well my plans are very refined, I plan on sitting back, drinkin' some tasty cola, and taking a personal day. I will hold up both middle fingers to the rest of the world and tell them to not bother me at 12:01 am on christmas. The world may then resume bothering me at 12:01 am on December 26th. But for those 24 hours I will be taking a much needed break from existing. 

• Brohoof 3

I live with old people, and because we usually open our Christmas presents on the night of Christmas Eve but they can't really stay up that late anymore, we're doing it at lunchtime on the 24th :please: I'm rather excited :D I'm going to get monies to cash in on the Steam Sale :D

I am also eating christmas dinner with my immediate family, and my uncle is coming down from Arkansas on Tuesday. I am rather excited, personally :D

• Brohoof 2

MERRY SUMMER FROM AUSTRALIA

Austrailia?  Mind pickin' up some of the new 8-inch brushables for me?  Apparently they're only available in Austrailia. :angry:

We're skipping Christmas this year because we're bored of it.  But most years we whip up a batch of our famous family chilie con queso dip and feast on it.  That's about the extent of our holiday activities.

Austrailia?  Mind pickin' up some of the new 8-inch brushables for me?  Apparently they're only available in Austrailia. :angry:

Holy crap they're massive.

Well since my dad and sister have to work till really late on Christmas Eve my family did Christmas Eve presents last night. Which kind of sucked cause I wasn't finished with my moms present >_> so I was like "um...yeah I'm gonna have to take that back for touch ups."

But me and my youngest brother are gonna have a sleepover on Christmas Eve and watch a bunch of movies together. I'll also be cooking dinner for my family on Christmas I think, I wanted to make a taco ring since we made it in my culinary class and it was the bomb :nom:

Well my cousins are coming for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day so that should be fun. Probably going to:

• Watch Elf
  • Make lots of Cookies
  • Open Presents/Play with gifts
  • Make a deliscious dinner
  • Stay up late.

That's what's probably going to happen.

Last night I had a family Christmas party on my mom's side! I got some gift cards, a shirt and new headphones. 

For Christmas day, my boyfriend is taking a train to come see me! I'm very excited. We're gonna pick him up and then have lots of fun with family and friends. We'll probably play games, open presents, have hot cocoa and relax. :)