Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An Idea for EQG3! What if EQG Twilight was evil?

Lumena Sparkle

How would you guys feel if EQG Twilight was the protagonist? If she enrolls into Canterlot High not just to investigate the strange magical surges, but to catch and use the pony Twilight's magic?

Edited by Who is best pony?

If Twilight was evil? I'm sure that EQG3 movie will be longer. Main sixes I mean main fives will have to return Twilight back to normal WITHOUT Twilight's help. Maybe..?

I would feel bad if Twilight was evil. :(

It would be an interesting route for the writers to take. I wouldn't be against seeing it either, since its something new. If they did take that route, Twilight could be like a 'Well intentioned Extremist" as @@A.V., put it. She could deny the fact of Friendship equalling magic and propose there is a scientific explanation for all that has happened.

OH!!! Both Twilight's meet and the pony Twilight has to show EQG Twilight that there is a magic in Friendship.

*gets all giddy*

This could be amazing if they executed it correctly.

Hello !

As your question deals more with Equestria Girls than it does the show, I have moved your thread from Sugarcube Corner to the appropriate forum.

Please keep in mind the proper placement of your topics.

Thank you, and Merry Christmas. :)

Well, it will be interesting... Maybe the Mane 5 of the Equestria universe will have no other choice but the cross the portal and risk it just to save the original Twilight. The human mane 5 will have to decide on who they'll side on. (Obviously, they'll side on the pony mane 5) and they together have to face the wrath of (human) Dr. Twilight Sparkle. 

• 2 weeks later...

My headcanon since the first movie has been that it was Human Twilight that split up the mane 5 for the lulz. I mean, it's sort of hilarious how they have absolutely no evidence that Sunset sent those texts, and she honestly had no motive to whatsoever, yet they just assume she did it.

• 2 months later...

No, she won't be evil, ever, but that doesn't mean she might not antagonise the Human6. She could be manipulated to become evil ala Nightmare Moon if we take notice of the Midnight Sparkle doll though  :huh:

She will allegedly be one of the Human!Shadowbolts in the Friendship Games in EQG3.

That doesn't mean she will be evil(Willingly at least). Evil is not the same thing as antagonist