Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

announcement It’s Just Not a Party Without Andrea Libman, So BABSCon Got Her!

WeAreBorg

It’s Just Not a Party Without Andrea Libman, So BABSCon Got Her!

libman600px.png

Are you ready for a Boxing Day miracle? After all of the Hearth’s Warming presents were opened, we found a big, beautifully-wrapped box today. And, to our surprise and delight, it had Andrea Libman in it!

So we thought we’d share her with all of you at BABSCon this April.

You all know this smart, talented, UBCP/ACTRA Award-winning actress as both Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but she’s also voiced the titular Madeline in The New Adventures of Madeline and Andraia on the classic ReBoot, as was a regular on children’s shows such as Dragon Tales, Care Bears: Adventures in Care-A-Lot, and Strawberry Shortcake.

She’s a fixture on the MLP con circuit because, let’s face it, no pony party is complete without Pinkie Pie. Her presence guarantees that attendees will have the best of times with her double Mane-6 party power. With Andrea joining fellow Guests of Honor Tara Strong, Cathy Weseluck, Claire Corlett, Ian James Corlett, Brian Drummond, Brynna Drummond, Tony Fleecs, and Heather Breckel, it’ll be an experience that’s not to be missed.

So, register now and prepare to fire those party cannons!

The Bay Area Brony Spectacular (BABSCon) is the first convention devoted to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in the San Francisco Bay Area. In our first year, we became the second-largest MLP con anywhere, and we’re back for our second year April 3–5, 2015 at the SFO Hyatt Regency in Burlingame, CA. Contact info@babscon.com for more information!
babscon.comwww.facebook.com/babsconsfwww.twitter.com/babsconsf

Wait John DeLancie is no longer attending :0 :(

Yes unfortunately a small stage play that John had a part in this past April had a small chance of returning for 2015 and it got lucky. John de Lancie will be playing the title character, Mr. Wolf and the play runs March-April. Don't despair too much because we are planning on getting 3-4 extra Guests of Honor to make it up to all our attendees.

• Brohoof 1

Yes unfortunately a small stage play that John had a part in this past April had a small chance of returning for 2015 and it got lucky. John de Lancie will be playing the title character, Mr. Wolf and the play runs March-April. Don't despair too much because we are planning on getting 3-4 extra Guests of Honor to make it up to all our attendees.

Ah I see, that's nice to hear that you guys are trying to make it up to our community. I'm sure that I speak for everyone in saying thank you for the hard work.

And it'll get even more interesting ;)

you have my interests; please do go on

I think that was one of those teaser remarks that he can't answer right now.  But I hope there will be lots more surprises.  De Lancie cancellation is "painful" tho totally understandable.  I have a couple of just as good options I would love to see join on but I'm afraid I'll start a rumor by someone not reading it's a wish list if I say the names.  So suffice to say I will wait sort of patiently (or not) for future announcements.

• Brohoof 1