Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your weirdest dreams and nightmares

Flow

And now, I want to know about the weirdest dreams you ever had, I really find them funny, here's mine: I was in a room watching a trailer for a comedy movie, it was about cross dressing middle aged men, and the weird part is that I was that I was 9 at that time, so I was like "What did I dream?!?" and I'll tell you what my older brother had, in his dream, he was sitting on a hill feeding Justin Timberlake a bowl of Frosted Flakes, then for some reason, he slapped him, and ran away with the bowl, I enjoy hearing weird dreams a lot, so please tell yours

• Brohoof 8

Okay, haha, um I had a dream that I was in a castle made of steel. Oh, and I was a lamb. Like a sheep lamb. Bahahaha. And I was being chased by a guy in a lab coat holding a bloodied butcher knife. I was also being helped by three kids.

• Brohoof 2

This was the second time I dreamt that I was force-sensitive, and could do the stuff Jedi's do such as picking up items without physical contact and the Jedi mind trick. All you have to do is stick one hand out, form a 'C' shape, stare at the object you want to move and concentrate really hard... Eventually you'll get results. Go ahead, try that at home :)

I once dreamed I was having a boxing match with my cousin on a trampoline and I was wearing a batman costume. I kept throwing baterangs at him and he got mad and starting trying to hit me with a cinder block. I ended up running away down the middle of a road dodging traffic while he threw more blocks at me.

I had one weird dream and it was that I got shot and then I woke up in my bed and then some one shot me and I woke up again and then u guessed it I got shot and this loop happened for like ten minutes then I finally woke up

I've had one of those loop dreams before. I wasn't being shot though, just getting up and walking downstairs then waking up.

This was the second time I dreamt that I was force-sensitive, and could do the stuff Jedi's do such as picking up items without physical contact and the Jedi mind trick. All you have to do is stick one hand out, form a 'C' shape, stare at the object you want to move and concentrate really hard... Eventually you'll get results. Go ahead, try that at home :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

One time I had a really depressing dream where I had a girlfriend and she attempted suicide by jumping off a balcony, and I caught her when she fell, but somehow she was still dying and there was no way for me to save her. As I held her in my arms, she whispered "I'm sorry..." and then she died. I was so sad that I started sobbing and the dream felt so real. I actually woke up crying. I had never felt that level of emotion in a dream before, it was really depressing :(

• Brohoof 6

I had a dream where I was watching MLP on my Ipod at my grandparents house.

But that's not the weird part.

Then, I was hiding in a chair(yes, I was hiding inside of a hallow chair.) so my cousins couldn't see. They somehow saw Rainbow Dash fly across the screen. I told them I was playing Bit Trip. That fooled them. So then my dad asked me if he could see my Ipod immediately. So then I APPERATED(if you don't know what that is, it's from Harry Potter) to the bathroom, deleted my Ipod's internet history, then gave it to him.

I suppose it was signifying my fear of a a family finding out about my Brony-dom.

Weird dreams and nightmares is what I see almost everyday, so I've got use to it.

I once had a dream where I'm sleeping on my bed then waking up suddenly but everything around in my room was unnatural looking, like if there was something in my eyes which wasn't letting me to clearly see anything. So I just closed my eyes, got out of my bed and tried to walk outside my room. While that, I heard a sound of something that fell down on floor, opened my eyes and found myself on my bed again which somehow is now located on the top of my rooms highest cabinets, there wasn't much space between me and ceiling, it was almost pressing me. I couldn't understand what's going on, I wasn't even able to think cuz of being in a sleepy state. I closed my eyes again, tried to get down and fell then heard a strange voice from somewhere in my house shouting " Dia! No! " ( Dia is the short form of my name, Diana). That shout made me think that if I will try to strongly hold my eyes closed that will get me out of my own dream. And it worked.

I had a dream last night that my bf was screwing this ugly girl from school and I walked in on them. He looked at me and said they weren't just having sex, they were talking about anime.

wtf?

Edited by MissMachine

I've had a lot of reallyyy weird dreams!

The one i remember the most though was that when i used to have a bunk bed in my room. I was hiding on one side of it i can't remember why though and when i looked over on the other side Doby from those Harry Potter movies was in my room. I don't know why but that scared the crap out of me!

I can't really recall too much but I remember being chased by a... figure, in a dark room not unlike an asylum, with patches of skin stiched together from important people in my life. His mouth was stitched shut but I could hear him attempting to scream as he chased me through neverending darkness, attempting to cut me up with the special knife I used to cut my 15th birthday cake a few days earlier. Eventually I became winded and tripped. He closed in on me and I thought I was done for. Suddenly, I remember "the scissors" I had been using earlier that day to cut some cloth. I stand up, resolute and my gripping fear falling away, and jam the open scissors between the stitches in the midst of his forehead. As if controlled by some otherworldly force, I just start snipping away at his "body," layer after layer of fleshy material falling away with an artistic grace as it yelled at me through shut lips.

When I was finished, flesh lay on the floor layered like a springtime rose and a flock of birds, doves and pigeons and jays alike, rose out from the husk of that vile creature. The knife he wielded against me clanked against the darkened floor and, as if magically, the black inversed to white and the rose to a pleasant violet. I found myself suddenly falling sleepy and I fell unconscious amongst the petals of what could have very well been my demise, sinking into a bright light of peace.

Then I saw the face of a baby doll with its eye gouged out and I woke up in a frenzied sweat.

• Brohoof 1

I had a pretty weird dream last night.

I dreamed that I got killed by my pet bear (lolwut) pretty much at the beginning of the dream. But unlike what normally happens when I dream that I die, I didn't wake up. Anyway, after I died, I became like some sort of omnipotent god. I didn't have a body per se, but I existed. I was able to make stuff appear out of nowhere and to change the environment without actually being there. It was a weird feeling to say the least!

Another dream I had a while ago was that Feld0, the administrator of this site, had to shut down MLPForums for two days because he was building a ski resort somewhere. Then everypony from the forums all went to the ski resort to have some fun. I don't remember the details, but it was loads of fun :P (and a little bit strange too lol)

• Brohoof 2

When I have strange dreams... I usually end up forgetting most of what happens, but I always remember what happens at the end... It usually ends with me being chased by bees, wasps, hornets, whatever with stingers on them and I try to flee from them, and then I wake up in bed at the middle of the night, covered in my sheets thinking there ARE those insects in my room o.o

I'm not generally known for having weird dreams...

My fiance, however, seems to have them very frequently. My favourite of his is the dream where his nan made a large pot of custard in a massive metal dish and then decided to leave it in the middle of the kitchen, and he told her that was dangerous as someone might fall over it. So she told him to go tip it all over the couch and roll the dog in it, then hang the dog up on the door.

Apparently, this is how one makes popcorn...

• Brohoof 2

The time when John Lennon told me that in order to defeat the monster I had to hit it 10 times in the head with a rock, but he wasnt sure if that's the way to kill monsters or to kill crabs. None of my other dreams can top that.

Oh, and the other day, before saturdays episode I dreamt that the new episode was gonna be a Rarity episode that was going to suck and was going to have a 10 minute song in it

• Brohoof 2

I usually can't remember my dreams, but I do recall a certain strange one.

In one I was a skeleton standing guard in a haunted castle/city near a moat of some sort. I had a large spear and armor on, and I was marching back and forth in the foggy midnight air. Suddenly I heard two people approach, turned around and saw two children running for their lives. I got in front of them and fought off other skeletons who were chasing them, doing some really awesome matrix-worthy moves (we were not slow skeletons). Once I beat them all the kids thanked me and took me by the skeletal hand to the sea nearby. They brought me right down to the waterfront and pointed to the water (they did not speak at all, there was actually almost no noise in the dream). I went into the ocean and suddenly the armor and weapon disappeared, flesh began to regrow on my bones, and then I woke up.

My brother had a weird dream of his own. He dreamed that everyone close to him (his friends, family, etc.) were all trapped in an amusement park with a cannibal clown (he said it was like the IT). Over the course of the dream every-single person was killed off in some gruesome way (the clown ate some, tortured others, it also ate 10 cows at once). I think he said I was the 10th one to die, I fell into a pit or something. He was the last to go, being chased on a go-kart across a rope bridge. Apparently it was incredibly gruesome, I laughed at the time but now I feel bad... :blink:

I remember when I was 8 or 9 I had a dream that the lunch hall in my school was flooded and everyone there was racing around on boats until an old lady started chasing everyone with a chainsaw. She finally started just chasing me. I was too quick for her, but then she somehow used her tekelinetic powers to attach a parachute to me which made me suddenly start to hover, but I couldn't move and eventually she killed me.

Then I turned into some ghost or something and I could fly and I was going through this stairway in a glass house and I went into a room where my parents were sobbing over my death and over their death, but I didn't know what they were talking about when they said THEIR death . Then I saw that in the room was also the grim reaper, and then my parents said that he was going to kill them. The grim reaper also was standing next to a young blond woman who was getting of those 1800's cameras ready and I had no idea what the bleddy hell was going on.

So to comfort my mother who was sobbing the most I whispered into her ear "at least we'll all be together". Somehow she saw me despite being a ghost/spirit/nothing. Then the camera suddenly flashed and I saw a half-second glimpse of my parents being dead before waking up with tears in my eyes.

That was my weirdest ever dream, despite being oddly sad and beautiful. It was probably because I was scared that my parents would die. Luckily they're still alive, and no sign of the grim reaper with a random chick and 1800's camera.

I enjoy hearing weird dreams a lot, so please tell yours

Okay... i had this weird dream today, thanks to my sister for watching scary movies with full volume while im asleep.

I dreamed i was playing normally and a hat dropped on tf2... it was Red's hat for some reason and i said "Oh yeah dude, now im gonna get some burgers" I opened the fridge and i had tasty and hot burgers *don't know why*, but then i turned around and there was some kind of Beta Stalker of Half life 2 running away from me, and i followed him and it broke the door leading to the streets, i went out and i started listening weird sounds and lot's of beta stalkers of HL2 around me saying weird things, i also got flashbacks of my childhood in that same dream and dreams of my childhood inside the dream.

Dreamception.