Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your weirdest dreams and nightmares

Flow

I had a dream at school in gym class there was an 8 foot tall girl. Her body was very weirdly shaped and her head was gigantic. She was wearing a veil but her face was a my little pony.

After she took off her my little pony makeup I asked her if her head was really that big...she was really offended and i felt really bad because I wasn't trying to be mean. then my friend asked me to kick a soccerball and it really hurt when I kicked it.

Edited by glitterlicious

My strangest dream was when I dropped a glass of water which set me on fire, I died, was re-incarnated as a lizard and I threw grenades at people, one landed in a guys hoodie and turned him into a giant bucket of KFC which then chased me away. I don't know how I had that dream, but it has haunted me ever since :P

My first fully pony dream...

I had a dream where Applejack got duplicated, then one of the Applejacks got thrown into a fire, and the other applejack that survived turned out to be evil. Then there were a bunch of ghosts of the mane 6 flying around or something and they were the good guys, and then there was an evil Rainbow Dash and a good Rainbow Dash. The evil one didn't want to push the good one off the cliff cause the Rainbow Dash ghost would just come down and save her, but then Applejack fell off and Rainbow dived down to save her. And then halfway to the bottom, there were these random winds that prevented Rainbow from diving down any further.

And Applejack turned into Rarity and was like "Nooo..." and then Rainbow Dash was like "I'll save you!" and then she found the power to overcome the winds, but by then they were both too close to the ground. Rarity hit the rocks and was crushed by falling boulders, and RD disappeared.

Then I woke up and was like, "Wtf was that?"

This is the first nightmare I've had in quite a while. I've been awake for about five minutes from it and I don't think I'm going back to bed tonight.

I don't remember the name of the monster, but it had a Freddy Kruger quality to it, killing us through our imaginations, though we didn't have to be asleep. We were watching a movie of it killing us as it killed us. It stopped and went away for a time, saying it could have taken us then, but that there was an item that would let it do it's work better called the Four Minute Book.

It came back and started to kill more of us. The person affected would start to speak fast gibberish and blood would come from their ears and eyes. We kept shouting "Don't think about it!" That's when I woke up.

Gah, it took me a full couple of minutes just to make myself turn around in bed to find the laptop. I was scared shitless, guys.

I've had 2 wierd dreams that i can think if right now.

The first one is that i fell down in this big white room, nothing was there, just a white mass.

However, after a while i chould see somethign approching me. It was a moose. And all it did was.... Screamijng at me. *Scary shit right there* All it did was screaming ''MOheeeeeee Moheeeee''

My second one:

Im sure you have all played Super mario Sunshine.

Do you all remember the worm boss? On the island map.

I remember i was chased by that. I remember that i ran just beside my house and i fell. And i remember that i loooked back at it and it was searching for someone. And then it saw me. It begain to run towards me and i chouldent stand up. It was like my legs ware broken.

And when i finaly got up i chouldent run.

And after that, i woke up ^^

I had a dream I was in the gym with my dad playing basketball with a bunch of guys. I didn't make a single shot, and there were some ponies (the Mane 6) playing in one of the middle courts having fun, missing most of their shots. I kept wishing I could play with them...then there were 2 girls who were going to play with the guys...I kept looking in the mirror wishing I was one of the girls. anyway the 2 girls kept postponing the game...they went to the bathroom to get "cleaned up" and one girl came out with an amazing dress...the other one came out with a yellow race car and a race jacket...then i magically could see her from a passenger seat view somehow as she was driving...because the court turned into a small raceway.

My dream last night was weird. My family was going to this restaurant in a city we had never been to before. Not sure what city, but it was new to us. We were all dressed really formally, btw. The restaurant was right next to a card shop (as in, a shop where they sell card games, such as magic), and I stepped in there while my family waited to be seated. The store had a really crappy selection, mostly just bad cards and some overpriced booster packs of older sets. I bought nothing and walked out of the store to find myself in a totally different place, at night. It was a run down street, and this old lady was standing in front of me, and she pointed over to the right and said "follow her". I looked to barely see someone running down an alley. I ran to the alley to see a naked chick leaning up against the wall. She had this weird face paint on, and when she looked at me, she meowed. I don't mean she made sexy cat noises at me, she actually meowed. Then the old lady came back and said "I tried to turn her into a cat, but the magic failed and she still has a human body. She must live with you now." and the cat girl rubbed up against my leg. I was like o_0 and scratched her head, because that's what I would do if it was a real cat. She started purring. The old lady was walking away when she turned around and said "oh, and if you ever try to have sex with her, you'll turn into a cat, too, and then I'll eat you." and then she left.

So...yeah...

I have numerous dreams in which I try to kill someone but their bodies react like rubber. For example trying to snap their neck simply twists it, as much as I want o_O

Wow. Do you really hate One Piece that much?

I dreamed of being in a city blackout looking up at the stars, what makes the dream weird is that there was this girl next to me. Problem is that every so often I'll dream of her and what kills me is that I can't remember her face. Those dreams have gone on for at least a decade, now that I think of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Was reading through some of my old dreams that I've written down, and decided to find a thread here to start posting them in. In the words of Slippy Toad, "Here comes a big one!".

---

This is where you learn that I have the best dreams. Ever.

It started off with me in a Dead Rising 2 type scenario, where I was at a mall that had been overrun by zombies. However, they weren't normal zombies. All of them were female, and looked quite normal, but if you interacted with them (pushed them out of your way, etc.), you'd get frozen in place and presumably eaten. Men weren't affected by whatever caused the zombie outbreak, so I was fine.

Obviously, the first thing I wanted to do was find a Gamestop and steal as many videogames as possible before I escaped. I ran through the mall, searching everywhere for the tell-tale red sign, but to no avail. I eventually found myself in a J.C. Penny's, where I ran into an older black gentleman, who told me that the secret to escaping the mall was to shoot a meteor at a green target on a solid steel wall to the north of us. I thought I might be able to do that, considering I was the Green Lantern.

Yes, I suddenly became a superhero just then. But I didn't want to escape just then, so I told the man my plan to steal shit, and he opened a hole in the ground which led to a store beneath us, and then threw down a rope that I could climb down. Upon climbing down, I was locked inside a chair in what looked like a wine shop, where psuedo-Gaston and another shorter man talked to me about various subjects. Interestingly enough, they had a female maid as well, who despite being a zombie, still followed their orders. I was released from the chair, and it was decided we would all escape together.

Afterwards we left that section of the mall and went outside. Escape complete? Not quite, as the mall-grounds were absolutely sprawling, and filled with zombies. Psuedo-Gaston and his partner became Shadow the Hedgehog and Tails the Fox at this point, and we ended up on what was either a concert stage or a carnival ride, filled to the brim with zombies. We barely escape, and Shadow and Tails, being much faster than I was, ran off and I never saw them again.

I came across a swamp-like area at night, and decided to try out my Green Lantern powers. I successfully flew a short distance, over to a metal fence to my left, where I intended to then shimmy along towards the coast. However, an armored soldier popped out of the muck beneath me. I tried to fight him off, willing my right hand to become a megaman style blaster. I scored only one or two hits, while the majority missed. Giving up on that strategy, I formed a solid metal cylender over the same hand, and swung my arm wildly at the soldier's head, denting his armor and eventually sending him to rest at the bottom of the muck. Knowing that time was of the essenece, I tried to fly all the way to the coast. My will power ran out right as I was about to reach land though, and I crashed down into the swampy waters. Two heads popped out of the murky depths, and suspecting they were soliders, I tried to strangle one with a length of rope left by the coast. It was then that the other floating head spoke up.

"Wait, that's the president! Don't do that!"

The head talking to me was John Kennedy, and the man I was strangling was Richard Nixon. I apologized profusely, and then they decided to recruit me into a team of super heroes. What followed was a montage of still images of myself alongside other superheroes, with patriotic music playing.

After that highpoint, the rest of the dream consisted of more searching for a gamestop, until I was eventually woken up by my roommate's laughter.

Erm...I was pacing around my room, planning to watch MLP. Then all of a sudden this creepy angelic girl with a transparent white robe and black dead eyes appeared outside my window. So logically, I went downstairs to eat an ice-cream popsicle. After I had grabbed the popsicle I started getting scared (wow, I wonder why) so I ran all the way upstairs and locked my door. Then the ghost girl flew through the locked door and flew through me (like in Harry Potter) and I died.

I woke up and was like, "..."

Also, today I had a dream based on the Equestrian Civil War 2 forum roleplay. In it, Princess Luna was being controlled by Trixie the Magnificent's hat, which was filling her with evil thoughts. Also, my OC had somehow kill Twilight Sparkle.

Man, I hope I get accepted into that roleplay...

I had a dream last night that my bf was screwing this ugly girl from school and I walked in on them. He looked at me and said they weren't just having sex, they were talking about anime.

wtf?

Umm... I am going to amuse that maybe you don't trust your bf if your dreaming about that kinda stuff... I think you should go talk it over with him.

It was a few months before I transferred to a new school. I dreamt a dark night out and I was standing in front of a building. The building was pretty dark from the outside, but I decided to go in. I saw people socializing everywhere but I couldn't fit in because I was new. The people inside apparently were already together as friends for ages and they didn't really care for newcomers. Then I saw a girl who was lonely. I came over and we started chatting and eventually, I was able to fit in in crowd strangely enough. Even stranger was that something similar to that happened to me after I transferred schools.

Derpy, Rainbow Dash, Colombus from Zombieland, Takagi and Rei from Highschool of the Dead and Kota also from HOTD and me facing the Zombie apocolypse together.

Warning: Sonic Rainboom's DO infact kill zombies...

No seriously I had that dream last night...

Edited by Arashi Takamine

I was sick, and you all know dreams are weird when you're sick.

Well, I was dreaming about the RP I'm in called Return of Harmony. The group of good ponies were in my bedroom, the evil ponies were in the kitchen, and Discord was in the living room. I was my character from the RP, Lightning Bolt, and I walked outside of my room. I went past the living room, not noticing Discord. I peered into the kitchen and saw one of the evil ponies, Somber. They looked like they were on some type of mobile device. When I noticed Discord walking towards me, I ran back towards my bedroom, and he grabbed me.

I don't know how I got there, but I was in a fair. The type that you'd see during Nightmare Night. I had noticed something, though. Every time I looked away from somepony, their cutie mark changed. I don't know how I got there, but I was on a stage, with a microphone in my hoof. I noticed that my cutie mark had changed, too. It was a storm cloud filled with apples, and there was a huge lightning bolt going all the way down my leg.

And then I woke up.

I passed out on my laptop and I dreamed about feld0 making me part of the staff and then I woke up got on my laptop and saw I was still a member XD Now Im a donor :lol:

I passed out on my laptop and I dreamed about feld0 making me part of the staff and then I woke up got on my laptop and saw I was still a member XD Now Im a donor :lol:

Kind of sad XD

All my dreams are weird, mainly depressing.

Never any fun dreams, all gloomy and dark.

The water is always black, no matter what.

Most of the time, the sky is either completely black, or dark.

There's always black fog.

All my dreams looked like a deformed version of my home or school.

The weirdest dream I guess would be, I guess.

Would be when I'm in third person watching Pinkie Pie as she was singing Giggle At the Ghostie, scared like.

She was looking at the floor, because she didn't want to look at the long distances of black.

She looked at the ground and there was puddles of black and deformed corps.

She then looked at this one corp that was still alive with red eyes calling out for her in a creepy voice.

Pinkie Pie turned around and closed her eyes and ran screaming and you can't tell what's happening.

There was a scary rush, like you're being chased.

Then I woke up.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a weird dream last night. It makes absolutely no sense, and it's historically inaccurate! :o

I don't know whether it's an interesting dream so don't get your hopes up.

WHY DON'T MY DREAMS EVER MAKE SENSE :angry:

First thing was I was in Manhattan, but the architecture looked like medieval era, but internally the buildings looked like they were from the 1940s, and everything was taking place during the American Revolutionary War :o

My dreams make absolutely no sense. I was like...driving around in a car, and then I stop at some damaged Cathedral, and inside is like one of the puzzles you'd see in Resident Evil 5...even with the crappy things to pick up. So I like...pick up all that stuff and then out of no where I realize the inside of the Cathedral is a movie theater. :blink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~then I don't know what happens in between~~~~~~~~~~~

Then next thing I know I'm on the front lines fighting for the Americans, and then the British make a cavalry charge on the right flank and everyone goes running.

~~~~~~~don't remember what happened in between~~~~~~~~~~

Next thing I know, I'm on the front lines again...but this time, everyone around me are children. And...and the children in my regiment are just gunning down the "enemy" children while they illogically advance a line at a time without firing a shot in return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~don't know in between~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next thing I remember, I'm in my house with annoying family members :mellow:

But there are still soldiers with me from the first battle, and then I'm told to make a decision to stay in America or get shipped off to Mexico for a "secret mission" there. Of course I choose Mexico. B)

and then I wake up

I had this one 24/8-10. Very short, but nonetheless weird:

I was Spiderman (!!) and ran down a mountain through bushes and stuff with a bunch of chicks after me. I saw a spot of mud on the ground and jumped into it. While taking my mud bath, the imperial march started playing from a radio that popped up from nowhere.

Then I woke up.