Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Do you think Sunset Shimmer should be added to the Mane 6?

Shmixil

Now that Sunset Shimmer played an important role in Rainbow Rocks, I think she should be added to the Mane 6. She deserves it and and she should be because we need a new character that should be more important. Also because why not? What do you think?

Ehh.. not really. I'd rather EG was kept at a distance from the main series. She was an interesting character, but I think she's a character who'd only really 'work' in the EG world. Her inclusion in the Mane 6's activities I think would just feel forced and honestly disruptive. Just my thoughts.

• Brohoof 6

As much as I want her to and believe that she deserves it, I think her place is in the human world now. although I'm totally down for her coming through the portal and visiting equestria considering it's totally possible now.

yes_logo.png

ahem, i mean yes. NOt as a mane 6 but as a "important" character definetly. Even if they only include her for a few episodes it would be very.... nice. Maybe showng her have to re-adapt topony life and be forgiven by her ex-tuor Celestia. the Human sunset appears and pony Sunny has to return to Equestria so stuff isnt weird... A problem that can only be soved in EQ

Sunny did grow pretty much in supporters after RR so it would be very nice... 

GIVE US MORE SUNNY!

post-19589-0-79565200-1420396664_thumb.pngpost-19589-0-34708500-1420396667_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Ehh.. not really. I'd rather EG was kept at a distance from the main series. She was an interesting character, but I think she's a character who'd only really 'work' in the EG world. Her inclusion in the Mane 6's activities I think would just feel forced and honestly disruptive. Just my thoughts.

I was going to say something similar to this, but he beat me to it :please: Sums it up rather well, in my opinion :D

Ehh.. not really.

something similar

Nah.

Yeah keep going... I'm just expanding my blacklist here :ph34r:  :)

post-19589-0-47627500-1420401972_thumb.png

I hope they at least put her in one episode where she meets Princess Celestia or adapts to pony life. If she doesn't get added to the Mane 6, then I hope she gets more significance as a character.

• Brohoof 1

I would love her to join the mane six crew. I love Sunset Shimmer, and not only would she bring back balance (two unicorns again), but her personality would be a great asset to those of the mane six. I'd love her to get forgiveness from Celestia.

Also, what happened to her human counterpart? Are there two Sunset Shimmers in EQG world?

• Brohoof 2

She belongs in Equestria Girls, I'd love to see her involved with the Mane 6 every now and then but not as a new mane charactor. She is doing her own thing and that's cool but leave it, don't wanna any problems with the original show and I think she could change it up too much, plus its less screentime for Fluttershy!!! And that's a big no in my books

That would be something if she got added to the mane 6. I'm in between though. I would love to see her come back to Ponyville, but yet she got her start in Equestria Girls.

I think if she were to go to equestria, that she not be a part of the mane 6, at least not at first. although i believe she deserves it, her relationships are with their human counterparts, not the actual mane 6, so it would be a bit weird. Ifit were to happen, id like to see her not want to return as her place is in the human world now, but after convincing she returns and as she arrives through the portal celestia is there, waiting with a smile, and theu make up.

She'll definitely replace Twilight as the sixth member of the group in the human world. At least when Twilight's not there ^_^ But as for Equestria, I don't think she'll be a real member of the Mane 6. She'll just be a really good friend that may tag along sometimes if she ever returns :)

Hands down yes. Sunset Shimmer has finally seen the light of friendship and said herself that she's in a much better place. Plus they say that in season 5 there will be a 7th Element of Harmony...Could it be?

I'm not sure. Sunset Shimmer would bring back the balance of two unicorns and would go through the most interesting character development, namely the Princess Celestia story. Yet at the same time, I would be weirded out if she joined as she sort of belongs in Equestria Girls more.

Either way I don't care whether she joins or not, but I guess at this point she probably is considering she's the "leader" of the HuMane 6.

I'm not sure. Sunset Shimmer would bring back the balance of two unicorns and would go through the most interesting character development, namely the Princess Celestia story. Yet at the same time, I would be weirded out if she joined as she sort of belongs in Equestria Girls more.

Either way I don't care whether she joins or not, but I guess at this point she probably is considering she's the "leader" of the HuMane 6.

I don't think her personality lends to her being a "leader" in the same way as Twilight, but there are definitely some intentional parallels there, which makes me think she's probably staying in EQG.

• Brohoof 1

They won't. I found the second one decent, but i wouldn't want to see anything EQG related in the actual show.

They will also never put another character into the mane 6 group, or replace them. They will remain 6 ponies till the end of the series and if they do replace one of them (especially Twilight Sparkle) they will get the same backlash as they did with Optimous Prime in 86 Transformers movie.

Maybe i am wrong. Maybe they actually go that route, but i just don't see it.

Edited by Hypnosparkle