Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guys I have a girl problem.....

Alpha9571

I'm 19, still taking high school classes. I don't have enough credits to graduate

Last Thursday, this new girl was introduced to the class: Stacy. She's beautiful.
Now before you criticize me, hear me out. I'm NOT a popular guy. I'm tall, too skinny, dressing weird. 
Anywas, this was my chance. A new beginning before anyone told her about me. Now get this: the teacher sat her right next to me.
I was determined to get her; I mustered every ounce of courage I have in my lanky being. 
So I talked to her. We had an amazing conversation, and got in trouble for talking during the lecture.
She's also in my next class. We still get yelled at for laughing and talking during class. We got kicked out of Vet Science shortly after. I'm bummed because it's my favourite class.
She's so energetic... We run off campus, and I'm having the time of my life here.
The day ends, she says goodbye. I go home to a dysfunctional family, going straight to my computer. 

One. New. Friend. Request. It was Stacy. I was ecstatic.

We hung out all weekend, and had a great time. It's tuesday. We hang out at school all the time.
I'm in love with Stacy.. She says I'm different than all the other guys. She likes me, so we go out. Butterflies were in my stomach; but I was on cloud nine. This is the best feeling in the world.
When I got home, my parents got into a huge fight. I told them to calm down; my parents yell at me, and tell me to get out of the house. So I call Stacy, and she invites me over.

This is the part where it gets crappy.

I get to her house; it's huge. There's even a pool in the backyard. Her dad is a hoarder. The house is full of junk. Stacy apologizes and invites me to her room. It was spotless! We spent the rest of the day together swimming and messing around. I didn't want to go home, so I sleep there for a night.

When I awoke, I was still bummed about my parents fighting and kicking me out. There was a knock on the door; it was her mom. She's a big CEO of an insurance company that just got back from a business trip. Stacy bought us McDonalds breakfast. We get ready for school, and her mom drives us to school.

That's when it hit me.

I asked Stacy if I could come over after school. We hung around by the pool. Her mom came back from her business trip.
She was around, she wasn't trying to give me the slip. She knows I'm not the little boy that I used to be.
I'm all grown up. Now baby can't you see? Stacy's mom has got it going on; she's all I want, and I've waited for so long.
Stacy can't you see? You're just not the girl for me. 

I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

<3 

Edited by Alpha9571
  • Brohoof 13

images.jpg

I asked Stacy if I could come over after school. We hung around by the pool. Her mom came back from her business trip.
She was around, she wasn't trying to give me the slip. She knows I'm not the little boy that I used to be.
I'm all grown up. Now baby can't you see? Stacy's mom has got it going on; she's all I want, and I've waited for so long.
Stacy can't you see? You're just not the girl for me. 

I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

@Jeric must sing that :comeatus:

• Brohoof 3

I have to admit this thread made my morning.

Hugs, original version is best version.

Don't look for excuses :comeatus:

Ohhh, I get You, You don't want Button's Mom to think You're cheating on her! :toldya: SORRY! :toldya:

• 2 weeks later...