Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Rate yourself in attractiveness, intelligence and kindness.

Screw Loose

Attractiveness: 7.5/10       I like to think im an above average person, and i have been told i am fairly good looking.

Intelligence: 7/10      generally i am fairly informed on things and junk, but by no means and the smartest person around.

Kindness: 9/10     I am kind to everyone who will take 5 min to get to know me  :)

• Brohoof 1

Ha!  I really like those venn diagrams, OP.  Very funny.  You know what they say, there's some truth in every joke, or it wouldn't be funny.  It kinda seems like there's a little truth in those diagrams, doesn't it?

I'd rather not actually pick numbers to rate myself.  I'm just not really comfortable with it.  But I do think I'm quite a catch in all three areas (and I'm definitely not gay.)  When women rhetorically ask, "Why can't I ever find a decent guy?  Where are all the decent guys?"  I just want to say, "I'm right here."  But I've never been on a date in my life, so maybe I'm just dillusional.

• Brohoof 5

Attractiveness: 6/10

I'm thin and symmetrical, no deformations. Therefore I'm probably above average, but not handsome.

Intelligence: 7/10

I'm often refereed to as the clever one by my friends and I'm studying to become an engineer. I have however meet some very intelligent people, and I'm definitely no Einstein.

Kindness: 4/10

I'm rarely called kind. It's not a quality people identify me as. I'm not mean, but I can be a bit egoistical, and I expect people to manage themselves.

Average score: 5.6/10

I'm better than you, filthy averages ;)

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: I try to look more at my body hygiene/ fitness than anything else. i don´t care much for doing my hair and all that stuff, and i have often gotten comments on that( sometimes positive).

i also don´t care too much about my clothes, honestly i just try to put on something practical most of the time.( if it´s cold outside, get some warmer things etc. :D )

Intelligence:  I don´t think this can be measured too easily( plus i haven´t taken an IQ test so far)

I am a motorical learner, i learn the easiest by repeating things over and over until it becomes muscle memory, or just easy( in case of computer programming and things like that)

i am semi-decent at maths, but i am only first semester, so that doesn´t mean much( not actually implying that your skill-level at maths is directly related to your intelligence)

kindness: i think this is where i shine.

i don´t need to rate myself here, people have done that for me countless times.

i am the kind of friend that might make some light-hearted jokes here and there, but i have always been someone that other people can depend on, helping my friends with the worst things, even though i could just say "no" and walk away.

(i might have butchered this text, hopefully it isn´t too hard to read :P )

• Brohoof 2

Attractiveness 5/10

I honestly don't know... So I'll put myself in the middle

Intelligence 6-7/10

My math grades aren't great but I get decent grades at everything else ^_^

Kindness 10/10

I think I am too kind sometimes (Heck it's even got me in tough situations before)

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: 5/10 I'm average,although there's some flaws that make me look terrible.

Intelligence: 6/10 I'm a little smarter than average, but that's not saying much. I'm still a moron when it comes to things I don't know.

Kindness: 8/10 I can be very kind, but I can also be a bit of a jackass. It really depends on the situation.

Edited by PIKAQIU
  • Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: say bout 6/10, about average

Intelligence: 8/10, pretty smart, but I know that there are definitely people smarter than me

Kindness: 9/10, can be pretty kind to many people, though I tend to be shy around people I don't know too well

• Brohoof 1

Looks: 6/10

• Not much to say here. I'm kind of a chunk (6'0, 230 lbs). I grew a beard and I keep my neck shaved. Dark hair...I'm not ugly but I'm not about to say I'm the next Johnny Depp.

Intelligence 8/10

• The only reason I made B's in college was because I didn't apply myself enough. There were many times in school where I was acing tests without studying. I also pick up on certain things very quickly. People are always asking me to work on their computers. I also read the dictionary a lot when I was in elementary school...basically when it comes to books, I better learn something if I'm going to invest my time in it or it better be a very entertaining read if I'm reading fiction.
  • IQ: 129

Kindness 9/10

• I would be willing to help someone at the drop of a hat and I tend to let people take advantage of me...it's something I'm working on. At the same time, however, my social skills aren't that great and I can come off a little loud, hurtful, or insensitive when, really, I'm just oblivious. I'm not always sure what kind of things will hurt someone's feelings. So I try to stay quiet in social situations. I'm more of a listener anyway. I like to sit back and observe the environment and listen to the conversations going on around me. Some people think I may be too quiet or that I'm hiding something. No. I'm not planning out how I'm going to burn down buildings and run from the cops. I'm just observing. Studying. Taking everything in. Besides, being around a lot of people makes me uncomfortable anyway. Like...more than 10 people (including me) is a lot of people. 
  • Brohoof 3

I normally would say something along the lines that others can pass their own judgement. But just for the sake of playing along

Attractiveness - 5/10 - nothing special here

Intelligence - 6/10 - Everything I know is simply the result of my desire to learn, and apply what I have learned. I am the product of an average mind that reads.

Kindness - 8/10 - This makes me uncomfortable to judge. I am flawed at times, but I strive to live by a set of tenets centered around embracing people with kindness. I have teeth though - and I will bare with someone who is a consistent asshat, especially to those I care about (-1 modifier)

• Brohoof 6

Out of shape with some skin problems but a pretty sweet beard/10

Doesn't pay attention in most classes but can get the job done/10

Willing to help out anyone with only internal complaints regardless of time or personal health, but stingy with money/10

• Brohoof 1

Can i just ask why? Seems very unnecessary to to rate my self in kindness and attractivness, i leave that to other people :)

I wanted to know how people thought about themselves, it's more important how you view yourself rather than how other people view you..IMO.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I dont want to rate myself, Since im going to feel like im either saying im better then someone else or worse. And i dont want to that...

It was just for fun, you don't have to do it if you don't want to :P

No one here would take it personally if you rated higher than them.

Maybe ask a friend to rate you if you don't feel comfortable rating yourself but still want to participate in this thread?

And put those as your answers.

:)

My ratings were a tiny bit influenced by what other people have told me before.

Edited by Vulture
  • Brohoof 1