Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Rate yourself in attractiveness, intelligence and kindness.

Screw Loose

Intelligence: 8/10. I'm not the best at certain scholastic endeavors, but at the end of the day, I know a thing about a thing that most others do not. Kindness: 4/10. I'm kind of a dick.

I think you should rate yourself higher for intelligence aka. 9/10 and lower for kindness. >_>

• Brohoof 1

I think it varies between the two Jonases :P 

Myself: 

Attractiveness: 6/10

Intelligence: 7.5/10

Kindness: 9 

Hyde: 

Attractiveness: 8/10

Intelligence: 9/10

Kindness: 4/10

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: I mean, I don't wana sound full of myself but i'm a like a 10/10 lets be real here
Intelligence: Smarter than the average person, I'll give myself at 7.5/10
Kindness: It's either a 10/10 or 0/10 no in between

So
10/10
7.5/10
10/10 OR 0/10

Guess that makes me annoying. at least my cute face can get away with it. <3

Looks: 7.5/10 (Average)

Intelligence: 8/10 (I know a lot of things, but I'm kind of goofy sometimes and have things done goofed)

Kindness: 10/10 (I have a lot of wisdom and enough suffering experience to know how to act as a true good human being.)

Attractiveness: 3/10

When you define the traditional notions of attractiveness in men, I don't fit the criteria. In all fairness, I don't really care about my appearance too much but I know I'm afraid of being judged for it. When you are balding and are overweight, it's difficult to win 'attractiveness points' from a lot of people. Then again, I know I have a good smile, and my face is probably the most 'attractive' thing I have, so I guess that counts for something. If personality counted, I'd give myself a 10. However when it comes to physical appearance, that grade for me is hard to reach.

Intelligence: 6/10

While I'm not the sharpest tool in the drawer, I do know I have intelligence of some form. My IQ is apparently around 109, which I hear is average, and I would't have gotten my Degree if I didn't posses some smarts. I do struggle under pressure and find it hard to adapt to new things that I've never done before, often panicking when I can't get to grips with something. However, once I know what I'm doing and understand it, I can excel in whatever it is and make myself feel confident. I know I have the smarts, but my anxiety and emotions can quell its impact, which is why the mark is lower than it should be.

Kindness: 6/10

I try to be nice as much as I can, which can occasionally come across as pandering, patronising and self-aggrandising in the process. Overall though, I am restrictive in how kind I can be entirely dependent on the situation and the people involved. Sometimes I do come across as overly negative, but when push comes to shove I don't let that side show itself, unfortunately I review and critique a lot... which means I do have to leave kindness and the door and let blunt honesty come through.

Edited by Vocal Analyst

Update on mine.

Girlfriend says, from a non-biased standpoint, I'm a 7 or 8 out of 10.

Intelligence: I say 7 or 8 out of 10; I know I can be somewhat smart, but I'm lazy and don't apply myself to things.

Kindness: If I don't know you or like you, I'm a 10/10, especially if you need help or need to talk about something serious. If I don't like you... I'm a real dickhole.

Attractiveness: 7

Intelligence: 8

Kindness: 7 - 8

I dunno. Attractiveness is pretty subjective. I've been told I'm qutie cute, so I'm going with that

Intelligence ... well, I'm pretty intelligent, but my mind tends to wander. I'll daydream about the universe and try and think about what would happen in certian situation ... such as how long a beam of light would travel in a room full of mirrors. Silly things, really. But I'll do that while I'm meant to be listening to my Maths lecturer, who's going on and on about a shitty theorem that has no practical uses whatsoever in my field of interest.

I'm pretty kind, and often do things to help other people, but only when I'm feeling good.

• Brohoof 1

Let's see...

Attractiveness: ?/10 (I really have no idea.)

Intelligence: 10/10 (This one is really easy because of reasons. Sanity not included, however.)

Kindness: 3/10 (Being sarcastic is fun.)

Attractiveness:  5/10

Intelligence:  8/10

Kindness:  7/10

I'm a tad overweight with acne and a generally unkept appearance, I'm an AB student, and I think I'm kind, but I'm a "sugar/ice" kind of person.

Edited by Akari of Duskshire
  • Brohoof 1

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ya all brothers need some confidence. :confused:

You are all better than what you rate yourselves.

Attractiveness 10/10 I love how I look ok? (I am a beast)

Intelligence: 8/10 I am pretty smart.

Kindness: That is not for me to decide at all. It could be anything from 1-10 depending on who you ask. (Lets say 9/10, as I am an optimist.)

I am not gay though. I am just the king of kings.

Confidence is a good thing to have. :D

Edited by Mr. Fluffles
  • Brohoof 2

I'm gay so YAAAAAAAAAY IM A PERFECT PERSON THEN

uhm,

In attractiveness a 5/10 I don't find myself cute just really ugly

Intelligence 7/10 I'm not dumb but I manage to know some things I guess?

Kindness 6/10 I always think I'm too mean even though I'm basically a doormat sometimes but eh idk 

Looks: 6

Smarts: 8

Kindness: 7

Edit: I dunno why I put my looks as a 6.... It should be lower

Edit edit: By this chart I would be an ugly girl

img-3404165-1-img-3404165-1-venngirldiag

Edited by PROJECT: Echo

Okay. Let's do this.

Looks: 5/10

I am not one of those that thinks too high of myself, so that's the best rating I can give myself with a 100% honesty value. I am not "the most ugly person in history", but I don't consider myself really good looking.

Intelligence: 9/10

Contrasting with this, I consider myself quite intelligent overall. Since I was young, I found interest on culture and knowledge. From the most complicated books to the depths of history, I like reading and studying whenever my time allows for it, and I always enjoy conversating about any topic.

Kindness: 8/10

My weakness. I inherently have to find a good side on people, and that makes me act kind towards anyone, even if some of their actions could be deemed as "controversial". Not that I think that everyone is good, but I tend to look on people for their good side, even if it seems hard.

• Brohoof 1

Not sure how handsome I am. 7 or 8 (or even a 6 idk, people call me handsome but its just my mom or her friends so they be biased or just polite I was thinking)

I am inconsistently kind, and I can be smart but sometimes hone in too much and can be blunt. So I can be a jerk I suppose. But I can also be nerdy I guess it depends on mood. And I'm not very social so tone my handsome down to a 7 prolly, but up my kindness slightly because unsocials be cute? Idk. Depends who I am interacting with really. So I can see myself being a gay nerd or jerk, but if I ever have very poor sleep, life drama, and caffeine I will be a manic sort of intelligent. I guess my main sphere is smart, but I'm not particularly motivated is an issue I have yet to solve. Intelligence 8.5.  Kindness vairies but probably 6(4 maybe?) because being shy does restrict me but when I'm not shy(when im being myself and carefree) it'll prolly be a 7 or 8 but bonus points for people I'm compatible with.

Edited by Lil Pip

Attractiveness: 10/10 (I was Miss Universe once)
Intelligence: Einstein was my student/10
Kindness: I am the sweetest guy you will ever meet/10

:wub: