Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fingerpainted Pinkie Pie

iceestarz

I was bored while I was waiting for a painting to dry so I started painting this a few minutes ago. Everything is free handed with my finger except small details which is the eyelashes and the horribly painted balloon tail things.

post-20175-0-91502200-1421545908_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 15

Wow, that looks pretty good for a finger painting! Was it hard?

Honestly no. It was really fun. Finger painting to me is a lot easier than using a paint brush. Because I'm not trying so hard.

Though if I messed up big time it woulda been pretty much irreversible. :nom:

I don't know what to call it when someone wants to...show...others that they're so superior at art that they don't even need a paintbrush to make a painting that's better than most other attempts. Now what should I call that? Hmm.... :wat:

• Brohoof 4

How did you do that? It's so awesome!

Unicorn magic. :nom:

You think this is awesome? Just wait till you see the Rainbow Dash I'm doing on the back of my English notebook. It's gonna be 20% cooler.

• Brohoof 1

Wait a minute. If you were waiting for a painting to dry, and you made another painting, wouldn't that mean you'd have to wait for that paining to dry? And then you make another paining while that painting is drying and make another painting and wait for THAT to dry!!!??? :blink:

Beautiful, extravagant, elegant, colorful, majestic, I love love love it :catface:

Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 2

Wait a minute. If you were waiting for a painting to dry, and you made another painting, wouldn't that mean you'd have to wait for that paining to dry? And then you make another paining while that painting is drying and make another painting and wait for THAT to dry!!!??? :blink:

Beautiful, extravagant, elegant, colorful, majestic, I love love love it :catface:

...perhaps! Haha I was fixing my moms Christmas present cause it looked pretty awful. The background was all washed out to her painting so I fingerpainted it and made it really intense. I had to let one canvas dry before moving onto the next one for the painting :P

And thank you! :nom:

• Brohoof 2

How did you even...?

I give up on art lol. (jk no one start a pep talk)

10 outta 10

I think you may have just broke my brain with a paradox :blink:

• Brohoof 2

I was bored while I was waiting for a painting to dry so I started painting this a few minutes ago. Everything is free handed with my finger except small details which is the eyelashes and the horribly painted balloon tail things.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sweet this is awesome fairplay to you:) i can't even drag myself near a pot of paint since previous attempts look like they've been made at a five year old's birthday party but this is awesome:D i think you've captured her to a T :D

• Brohoof 1