Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you want to happen to your remains after you die?

Countess Noodle

When I die I want to be put into a biodegradable urn with soil and a tree seed in it. I want to be planted somewhere nice and grow. To be able to be helpful to others even after my death is a nice thought. Maybe I'll have animals live on me or maybe I'll be cut down for use. Just the fact that I might help makes me feel better about my death.

What about you?

• Brohoof 8

I read somewhere that you can cremate your ashes and send them into space.......I'd like that to happen c:

If I can't live on Mars in this lifetime I'd like to bloody well go into space, though personally I believe we'll advance to a higher state and be one with the cosmos. 

• Brohoof 3

I don't really care too much about what happens to my body after death, since I'm not gonna be using it anymore... :P

But I guess I'd say give the organs to people who need it, and then cremate the rest and plant a tree on me. I like that idea Noodles, definitely a nice idea.. Hope you don't mind me borrowing that :P:)

• Brohoof 2

I want a viking funeral but I don't think I am going to get one :( but in terms of my remains I want my ashes to be just thrown over the Shire in New Zealand because of my love of the LOTR series and a bit on JRR Tolkien s grave of course after everyone gets to pick through my organs and find the useful ones 

Edited by Comrade Courage
  • Brohoof 4

I want to be buried with mah video games and mlp dvds and mah plushies

I want my brain to be taken out and put in a fox's head so I can be a fox :3

That is probably the most awesome idea I've seen yet.... Being a fox would be cool! (Not as cool as being a Pegasus in Equestria, but cool nonetheless... B) )

• Brohoof 2

I'd prefer cremation personally, but I don't think I'd really mind either way. Just so long as I'm given proper respect and all that.

• Brohoof 2

I would like my body to be used for scientific purposes. If they get to me soon enough after I die, maybe they can figure out more about how depression works and use it to help people? That's a nice thought.

• Brohoof 3

I will probably be buried in some forgotten orthodox cemetery where worms and other dwellers will feast upon my remains until there is nothing left of me but a clean, skeleton.

Then in 8534 years 4 months and 13 days i will be dug up and exposed as a 'Main Attraction" in a luxurious museum with people laughing and drinking exquisite wine by my exposed remains. I will have a very nice crystal box and LEDs... (blue Leds) lighting up my bones. They are probably call me something like Bob or XD-546 but still... Im gonna be a star ^^

• Brohoof 2

I want to be able to help people. Whether that be by my body going to scientific research, donating my organs, becoming a tree, whatever. As long as people can somehow benefit from my existence. :)

• Brohoof 1

Once i die, nothing will matter to me, obviously. Death is the end. Whatever last wishes i have for my body will have no obligation to be honored, as i will cease to be capable or protesting anyway. With that in mind, iv'e accepted that what's left of my corpse might end up being hoisted on a pole as a scarecrow to scare birds away for all i know.