Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you want to happen to your remains after you die?

Countess Noodle

Welp, the idea of my body getting lowered into a hole deep in the ground, then getting pounded on by a lot of dirt seems... almost kinda degrading :unsure: (unless they just put a lid on top or something). I would want people to go to one place to "see me" though, so I wouldn't want to be cremated, then have my ashes released somewhere really high, lol.

Edited by SparkWolf

Star-Wars-Carbon-Freezing-Han.jpg

Han Solo style.

I don't know really but a mummy would be pretty cool haha. I don't really care that much.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

I would like my body to be dropped from the stratosphere, without parachute, on a trajectory towards the Vatican on Easter Sunday.

But I will probably just be buried.

• Brohoof 1

I want to be buried. Nobody can have my organs. I mean if other people wanna do that stuff then by all means, but nope.

I've read a book on some of the things they do to donated bodies and sorry but I'm not interested in being chopped up into different parts. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

I haven't really decided yet. The idea of my dead body rotting in the ground somewhere kind of creeps me out, to be honest. I might prefer a cremation for that reason, at least. I wouldn't want anyone to hang onto my ashes: I would prefer for them to be cast away into the ocean.

• Brohoof 2

I'd really like for any usable organs to go to anybody in need of them, but other than that, it doesn't matter much to me. Anybody who misses me enough to decide what to do with my body can go with whatever makes them happiest, whether it be burning me, burying me in the backyard, or launching me via catapult as a weapon to hasten the fall of the race of men. Something tells me I won't be any position to complain :derp:

• Brohoof 2

Cremation is NOT a pretty process, so that's a no-no

I guess a standard burial would be fine, not that I'll really care when the time comes.

Maybe some day I'll look into all the cool things I can have done with my corpse, but I don't find it very healthy to think this hard about death at my age.

• Brohoof 1