Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Cutest Female cartoon character?

TheMisterManGuy

What ever happened to Pistol and her mother on Goof Troop, I watched that cartoon a lot as a kid and always wondered when the show ended, where the mom and daughter went, they aren't seen in either of the Goofy movies.

You know I always wondered about that too! I suppose the simple answer is that they were deemed "unimportant" to the movie plot and got written out. But since the movies were inspired by the series they really should have had some mention of them, even if just to suggest that Peg and Pete got a divorce (which I think is what most fans prefer to assume) :huh: I love the movies but the series holds a special place in my heart and I was bummed that Peg and Pistol didn't make an appearance.

• 2 years later...

Sci-Twi (From Equestria Girl)

the_legend_of_everfree__twilight_sparkle

Starfire (From Teen Titans)

4433445be0cb20a41f051651097bee2b--teen-t

Wasp (From Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)

8cae96e76af55fc7989873fd6940b0e8.jpg

May (From Pokemon)

467009df6d1d763504253cf2370033b8.jpg

Dawn (From Pokemon)

dawn-pokemon-8.56.jpg

Serena (From Pokemon)

Serena-Female-Pokemon.jpg

Lillie (From Pokemon)

318660.jpg

In my opinion: 

The cutest female cartoon ponies are Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, Princess Luna, Minuette & Lyra Heartstrings.

Update: Izzy Moonbow and Pipp Petals from the fifth generation of My Little Pony. 

----

For Non-Ponies my cutest female Cartoon character are Rapunzel from "Tangled" & Sci-Twi from the "Equestria Girls" series.

Update: Della Duck from DuckTales (2017).

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I would rank Luna highly. I am not too sure for non-MLP:FIM characters.

I exclude any character that strikes me more as being cutesy as opposed to cute; cutesy characters annoy me. There is some ambiguity in the distinction between cute and cutesy, but I would consider, for example, Fluttershy to be cute and Cozy Glow to be cutesy. A great number of Anime characters strike me as being cutesy... though it would not surprise me if I have a bias against Anime in general. (To the extent that I am aware of Anime, I get the impression that cutesy characters are more prevalent in relatively recent times than, say, pre-2000. But perhaps I am mistaken.) I disapprove of the use of the cat mouth in attempting to make a character appear cute.

• 2 weeks later...

I found most punk/goth girls characters cute and adorable. I don’t want to list them since there’s too many.  I also like the happy ones with a little sass like Charlie from Hazbin Hotel!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Everyone knows I love ponies, so I post somepony else!

neferpitou-gif-7.gif

Neferpitou from Hunter × Hunter! A cute, happy and playful catgirl! :catface: There is not a single reason to not befriend her. :fluttershy:

Edited by Heasol

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know. I don't watch a lot of cartoons. But google says princess jasmine. Also, I tend to measure with a different scale. My scale is one where the heart is weighed to exemply the qualities that personify the soul. And then I feed myself upon these concepts.