Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NFL Super Bowl Thread! Seattle vs New England

Green Precision

48 users have voted

1. 1. Who will win the super bowl?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • New England Patriots

So, we have the Seattle seahawks preform an AMAZING comeback against the Green Bay Packers to make a 28-22 win at home. 

We had the New England Patriots CRUSH the Colts 45-7 at home. 

So, inspired by threads created by @@Wonderb0lt

I bring you, 

The Super Bowl thread! 

Make your picks and support the team you are going for or expect to win! 

Lets make the final game of NFL football for this season great! 

• Brohoof 1

Interesting. Even though I don't care about sports, especially football, I still do watch the Super Bowl. I mostly do it for the time spent with people, and awesome commercials. I do still pay attention to the game sort of. My step dad is rooting for the Seahawks since he was born in Seattle. I don't root for any team.

• Brohoof 2

I may not live in Boston but I sure love Boston. :wub:  The Patriots definitely have my support in their quest for a fourth Vince Lombardi trophy.  I'm sure Pats fans are glad to see their team facing an NFC opponent NOT named the New York Giants.  It won't be easy but I think New England will beat the Seahawks. 

• Brohoof 7

Patriots. After Seattle beat my Packers today in a game that should've been sealed in the third quarter, I want New England to crush the Seahawks.

I would rather listen to everyone talk about the Patriots being the super bowl champions for the next year than Seattle... again.

• Brohoof 4

I'll be rooting for the Patriots. The G.O.A.T. is hungry for his 4th ring, and he won't be taking no for an answer. Belichick's cunning strategy will be too much for Seattle to handle. I predict a 34-17 win for the Patriots. Hunt down those hawks!

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 2

I have nothing against both teams. Considering Seattle is in the NFC West with one of my favorite teams (St. Louis Rams) and they lost to the Pats in Super Bowl 36 to them. I also like the Bengals.

I'd be happy for either team. It be cool to see Seattle win another

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 1

hold up again this just spygate sorry didnt know

you can ask @MrTrevorrMC, The NFL is currently investigating the DeflateGate Scandal and see if the Patriots are using a Deflated Footballs during the Team's Blowout against the Colts Last Night

• Brohoof 1