Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NFL Super Bowl Thread! Seattle vs New England

Green Precision

48 users have voted

1. 1. Who will win the super bowl?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • New England Patriots

Man I wanna see the Seahawks get stepped on. Too many big mouths on that team for my liking, and they only survived the conference championship because Green Bay played scared the whole time.

It's not a "let's hate on success" thing, which is what drives so much of the blind resentment toward the New England Patriots. (That or "they're cheaters," when in fact they broke a videotaping rule on a technicality eight years ago, stopped doing it when ordered, and continued to beat our favorite teams just as badly as they did before.) The Seahawks deserved to win a Super Bowl after the travesty that was SB 40. But there's nothing else. They took one Lombardi Trophy and think they're on top of the world.

The Pats came up from nothing in 2001 and became a successful team through hard work, smart game planning, playing one game at a time, and consistency. Brady and Belichick will expose weaknesses the Seahawks don't even know they have. Go New England.  B)

• Brohoof 3

I'm super salty at the Hawks beating my homestate team the Packers the way they did in the playoffs, was a great game but still... :okiedokielokie:

I've always liked the Patriots too tho, so I'll be rooting for them. :D

• Brohoof 1

Um, is that a Sports Art? Just being Curious

It is fan art for the Denver Broncos (an NFL team). They're my favorite team from when I used to live in Denver, and they played in the Super Bowl last year against the Seattle Seahawks. It was... a forgettable game. :/

Anyway, you can find the artist's page here: http://angiechan13.deviantart.com/art/Nov-11-1-Denver-Bronco-268269217

I voted for the Patriots, Bostonphile that I am after all.  But deflategate is proving to be a distraction despite all of Belichick's and Brady's claims to the contrary.   It's also sad that pre-game analysis has given away to snide remarks about Tom's Uggs and Tom's balls.  :P 

*cue the balls are inert video* 

I am rooting for the Patriots. Not just because I'm going to live in the East when I grow up, but because  :angry: NOPONY DESTROYS THE DENVER BRONCOS AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!! CRUSH THOSE SEAHAWKS! MAKE THEM BUUUUUURN!

In case you couldn't notice, I'm a big-time Broncos fan.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 4

I say the Pats will be the first to turn the ball over.

Because now they have to play with regulation inflated footballs

I'm just kidding of course ;) I'm actually pulling for them. I don't care for the Seahawks. Especially after that "interview" last year.....

Gah c'mon Sherman lol

In the end, I don't really care who wins it, though. Dallas isn't there so it's whatever for me :derp:

Edited by Duke Space Woona

Well, its finally here.  Last minute thoughts anybody?  I have to hand it to Russel Wilson for pulling himself together in the NFC game last week.  But he can't afford to let himself unravel again or Brady will be a four time champion.  While I'm pulling for the Patriots I won't be terribly upset if the 'hawks become the first back to back winner in a decade. 

I'm just kidding of course ;) I'm actually pulling for them. I don't care for the Seahawks. Especially after that "interview" last year.....

I remember that clip of Richard well.  That went viral and even led to a parody commercial by Cure auto insurance.  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKUdTSXCqW4

• Brohoof 1

Yusssssssss

Pats got a touchdown. 

Finally! Some excitement before halftime! xD

I'm liking this year's commercials although I'm now seeing any that really are making me do a roflcopter yet. Those Brady Bunch Snickers and Settle it the Usual Way Skittles commercials were pretty awesome though. 

The Coke commercial lost a lot of credibility when it used a meme. Don't do that. Super Bowl (and hell - ALL TV ads) are above using simple memes.

The Dove commercial was pretty touching. And Nissan's.

Edited by Duke Space Woona

Just had a brief second of pony in a super bowl commercial! It looked like a scene from Pinkie Pride

OMG you beat me to it. I was just about to post that there were ponies in a commercial!

I guess bronies are worth marketing to in a NFL commercial! OHHH! :yay:  

WHO THE FUCK DECIDED IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO THROW THE BALL WHEN THEY WERE ON THE FUCKING 1/2 YARD LINE WITH 20 GODDAMN SECONDS IN THE GAME HOLY SHIT

• Brohoof 1