Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are the Elements of Harmony in the Human world?

jolliapplegirl

So, for those of you who have watched Rainbow Rocks, we have seen that Sunset seems to have filled in for Twilight as the 6th element of harmony in the human world, but that begs the question, what are those elements. 

We all know the pony Elements: Generosity, Laughter, Honesty, Loyalty, Kindness and Magic.

But that is in the pony universe, where magic is everywhere. In the human world, there is no magic. Not only that, but the human versions of the mane 6 are not the same as the pony versions. Human Fluttershy is a bit more blunt that pony Fluttershy (Rainbow Rocks). Human Rainbow is a lot more arrogant. Human Applejack is easier to provoke. 

As such, I believe that the human Mane 6's elements would be different since their lives as humans make them very different from their pony versions. What do you think their elements would be?

Yeah.. I think human main six have the same Elements of Harmony. It's their counter part, how could it be different? 

Well, they are from an alternate universe where they most likely lived entirely different lives than their pony counterparts, That an it was stated in the first movie that the human doesn't have magic, which is the main drive for both movies, so i doubt magic would be one of them. Why would you even need an element of magic in a world without magic?

there isn't ushally a twilight in the human world which i find most bizzare but i'd say it was magic as well. with the whole ears/tail thing going on

There is a human Twilight. Pinkie said in the first movie that she just lived far away and didn't go to school, i think. So its not like she never existed. She is just not around. As for the tail and ears, Twilight had brought magic to that world but notice they can't do any rainbow beams without her (Twilight).

Just because of the way they grow those ears/tails I would say magic too, and that makes sense since Sunset Shimmer (woo 4 s's in a row!) was also a student of Princess Celesta. So I guess in that sense she could fit in as Twilight, however, I also never thought of them as having the elements of harmony, I mean how could they use them? We've all seen the elements turn Discord to stone, shoot lazers, and turn evil to good but I really don't think that this will be happening in human form, so it must be a different sort of elements of harmony.

We saw that when an element of harmony was taken into the human world spooky demon stuff happened so there must be separate elements of harmony in the human world (if any at all) so who's to say they will be loyalty, kindness, honesty, etc. I understand that the human counterparts have the same personality as the pony forms but we still don't really know enough about the elements in the human world yet to jump to these conclusions like I've been saying which basically discredits my own post here soooooo I will just leave it at that :P

@@jolliapplegirl,
Your Avatar reminds me of Simone Petrikov.

The 'human' counterparts to the mane six have lived a different life. A life with barely any magic, a life where the two princesses are mere high school administrators, a life where they are still in the phase of learning about themselves.

The mane 6 are around 19-22 years old. In EQG, they are all about the same aged high schoolers. Due to this, they will act more strongly. Fluttershy could have gone through a more blunt phase in her life in High School. Applejack could have been touchier in her High School years. You have to take that in effect.

Also, since the two Princesses are now the two Principals, there is no REAL authoritative figure in that world. So there is no extreme respect for Celestia or Luna(Cause what High Schooler thought their principals to be an authoritative figure worth respecting).  

There is no form of magic in the world until Sunset Shimmer and Twilight threw down.

So yeah they are different...mainly because they are younger versions of the mane 6. 

Just because of the way they grow those ears/tails I would say magic too, and that makes sense since Sunset Shimmer (woo 4 s's in a row!) was also a student of Princess Celesta. So I guess in that sense she could fit in as Twilight, however, I also never thought of them as having the elements of harmony, I mean how could they use them? We've all seen the elements turn Discord to stone, shoot lazers, and turn evil to good but I really don't think that this will be happening in human form, so it must be a different sort of elements of harmony.

We saw that when an element of harmony was taken into the human world spooky demon stuff happened so there must be separate elements of harmony in the human world (if any at all) so who's to say they will be loyalty, kindness, honesty, etc. I understand that the human counterparts have the same personality as the pony forms but we still don't really know enough about the elements in the human world yet to jump to these conclusions like I've been saying which basically discredits my own post here soooooo I will just leave it at that :P

So... You agree with me?

@@jolliapplegirl,

Your Avatar reminds me of Simone Petrikov.

The 'human' counterparts to the mane six have lived a different life. A life with barely any magic, a life where the two princesses are mere high school administrators, a life where they are still in the phase of learning about themselves.

The mane 6 are around 19-22 years old. In EQG, they are all about the same aged high schoolers. Due to this, they will act more strongly. Fluttershy could have gone through a more blunt phase in her life in High School. Applejack could have been touchier in her High School years. You have to take that in effect.

Also, since the two Princesses are now the two Principals, there is no REAL authoritative figure in that world. So there is no extreme respect for Celestia or Luna(Cause what High Schooler thought their principals to be an authoritative figure worth respecting).  

There is no form of magic in the world until Sunset Shimmer and Twilight threw down.

So yeah they are different...mainly because they are younger versions of the mane 6. 

My avatar is Simon Petrikov. I'm happy someone noticed that. ^_^

As for what you said, I can agree with that. It is possible that the human mane 6 are just younger versions of the pony versions. I can accept that. But I still don't feel that would mean they would embody the same virtues. As you said, they are in that stage of life where they are still deciding where they want to be in life. They don't have cutiemarks to help guide them, as such, they will endeavor to do a bunch of different things.For example, human Rainbow Dash is very athletic, so she is involved with as many sports as she is able, but she won't end up like Pony Rainbow, who wishes to be apart of what i can only assume is the military.

Really, its because they are younger that i believe they would embody different virtues. They hold similar personalities, but they aren't exactly the same,

So... You agree with me?

My avatar is Simon Petrikov. I'm happy someone noticed that. ^_^

As for what you said, I can agree with that. It is possible that the human mane 6 are just younger versions of the pony versions. I can accept that. But I still don't feel that would mean they would embody the same virtues. As you said, they are in that stage of life where they are still deciding where they want to be in life. They don't have cutiemarks to help guide them, as such, they will endeavor to do a bunch of different things.For example, human Rainbow Dash is very athletic, so she is involved with as many sports as she is able, but she won't end up like Pony Rainbow, who wishes to be apart of what i can only assume is the military.

Really, its because they are younger that i believe they would embody different virtues. They hold similar personalities, but they aren't exactly the same,

NAILED IT! I feel sorry for Simon though...such a sad past...

Anyways, The Wonderbolts are the pony version of the Blue Angels....I think....since both mainly do aerial stunts and tricks, only seeing combat once in a blue moon...i think. I thought they did have cutie marks in both of the movies...unless my brain is taking fan art and inserting it into the canon movies.

No, they bear the same Elements as their pony counterparts. All of the Elements are listed at one point in the Cafeteria Song from the first EQG, and Twilight calls them out again when they all get their hybrid forms in the finale. As for your other query, see below.

Rainbow Rocks spoiler, click with caution:

The real human Twilight was shown in the post credits stinger of RR. She turns out to be a scientist who has noticed and is investigating the strange goings-on at Canterlot High. She also has a dog called Spike, who barks when she speaks to him, showing that even Spike has his alternate form. So Pinkie was entirely right about what she said when she first met Pony Twilight. The only thing left to wonder now is where the original human Sunset Shimmer is.