Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sig Hooves OC. He so cute!

Sig Hoovestrong

Hum...

He's cool, but the word "cute" is not what I'm looking for... (Dem cutie mark)

P.D: You drawed him yourself? Give me yer secrets, need to learn how to make those lines...

• Brohoof 1

Hum...

He's cool, but the word "cute" is not what I'm looking for... (Dem cutie mark)

P.D: You drawed him yourself? Give me yer secrets, need to learn how to make those lines...

Well first of all i work in illustrator when doing vactoring. But always draw my picture on papper in forhand. And i learn allot looking on how other work when they build up a pony from the ground up. Am aiming toward making flash puppets some day. But am not qeuit not there yet. Still much more the learn. But think i gotten hang of of the line tool works an few other functions in adobe. For drawing, this picture that did for this vector might help you learn some.

uojibDP.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Thanks!

Yeah, the main problem I have is that doing the lines so perfectly curved is quite difficult for me. The only way to do it alright is with linework in SAI, and I feel like a cheater with it.

Thanks!

Yeah, the main problem I have is that doing the lines so perfectly curved is quite difficult for me. The only way to do it alright is with linework in SAI, and I feel like a cheater with it.

I started out with SAI at first it was alright. But when got Illustrator and learn how it worked. Well am not going back now. :P But SAI is qeuit alright. I can get things done. And other program you might want to consier if want to make vectors is gimp and best thing about that program is it's free. But don't know if any good. Never use it myself. But heard that many people use when they can't efford adobe illustrator our go an Pairate it as some of use low income people do.... Arrrrrrr! :P

• Brohoof 1

I started out with SAI at first it was alright. But when got Illustrator and learn how it worked. Well am not going back now. :P But SAI is qeuit alright. I can get things done. And other program you might want to consier if want to make vectors is gimp and best thing about that program is it's free. But don't know if any good. Never use it myself. But heard that many people use when they can't efford adobe illustrator our go an Pairate it as some of use low income people do.... Arrrrrrr! :P

I may try out Illustrator, still I actually don't even know what vectors are. Never heard about them before

I may try out Illustrator, still I actually don't even know what vectors are. Never heard about them before

Vector is basialy img that don't lose reslution no mater how resize it. At least thats my understanding of it. An leman trems it make the img look sharp and clean. :)

• Brohoof 1

Basically you get vector imaging and bitmap imaging. Vector imaging is basically what Sig said (basically if you zoom in the image it won't be pixelated). Bitmap imaging is it just takes the literal image when you zoom it in so it becomes more pixelated as you zoom in to it. Just thought I'd clear this up :P.