Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Possible Equestria Girls 3 Info

Marimo

Sports was the logical conclusion if they were gonna stick with high school themed movies. I figured it would be sports themed, and through cheezy teamwork they teach Walternate Twilight the magic of friendship.

I can't believe I didn't see this one coming, hopefully it will follow in the footsteps of RR and make another improvement, although I hope this is the last one, I don't like it when movie franchises go anywhere beyond a trilogy (maybe with the exception of star wars). 

• Brohoof 1

Damn, hope this one steps up its game, no pun intended, i think it will be hard for them to top rr. I actually thought of an idea for school vs. School during twilight's cafeteria song in the first movie when she mentioned school pride.

If you diddn't see the easter egg at the end of Rainbow Rocks, there was a clip of human twilight who originally lived in the Equestria girls dimension. So my best guess for the third movie is something involving her.

Yes, but I wish it would go deeper than just some sports tournament with another school that we've never even heard of which will undoubtedly lose to CHS in the end anyway. I want to see the original twilight and human version meet, and the existence of an inter-dimensional portal between worlds and it's signifigance explored more and given greater development. :wau:

But I suppose that's asking for too much. Oh well... Go Wondercolts... :mellow:

Edited by Roughshod
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, but I wish it would go deeper than just some sports tournament with another school that we've never even heard of which will undoubtedly lose to CHS in the end anyway. I want to see the original twilight and human version meet, and the existence of an inter-dimensional portal between worlds and it's signifigance explored more and given greater development. :wau:

But I suppose that's asking for too much. Oh well... Go Wondercolts... :mellow:

Yeah true, just because it's high school doesn't mean it has to be cliche high school sports competition. Who knows, they can probably pull something off and make it good, they damn sure surprised me with rainbow rocks (I had no plans of watching it until I saw the battle of the bands short a week before it hit theaters)

The series certainty seems to be following a trend of upping the ante with its villains. First in EQG we had one with Sunset Shimmer(plus Snips and Snails, I guess), then in RR we had three with the Dazzlings and now supposedly in FG we're gong to have an entire school!?

I have to admit it would be pretty awesome if the Shadow Colts' faculty and staff were comprised of human versions of the show's villains. I'd like to see a principle Discord, a Tirek P.E. coach, or even a Chrysalis guidance counselor. It actually sounds like a good place for the Dazzlings to transfer to or maybe even the original human Sunset Shimmer to originate from. The other Twilight might have some connection with the Shadow Colts as well, who knows?

Well, if they do make one, I hope it will be a good one.If this movie is all about sports, then I think that Rainbow Dash should be the main character, altho I don't know how it will work at all...

Off-topic:Yay!My first post.

• Brohoof 2

they already dress like it.

I don't have any problem whatsoever with them wearing skimpy outfits. (Quite the contrary, in fact.)

What I would have a problem with though would be them cheering on the heroes from the sidelines. The Mane 6 are the heroes. They don't stay on the sidelines.

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 1

I don't have any problem whatsoever with them wearing skimpy outfits. (Quite the contrary, in fact.)

What I would have a problem with though would be them cheering on the heroes from the sidelines. The Mane 6 are the heroes. They don't stay on the sidelines.

I can't fathom that actually happening, so we can probably rest easy on that one.

If the mane 6 are cheerleaders, I will vomit a little in my mouth.

It's possible that the Sirens/Dazzlings might have some kind of role to that effect assuming they actually return which, I have to say, is looking more dubious now.

...Okay.

More stuff on the 3rd Movie: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/01/friendship-games-includes-motocross-and.html

It's some merchandise, looks like we'll see some archery and Motocross. Motocross? I'm in! I'm all in for that :D

I am already excited about EQG3 to be honest ^^

I couldn't view any of the hyper-linked images of the toys... Still, I agree that motocross would be pretty cool to see.

Sports was the logical conclusion if they were gonna stick with high school themed movies. I figured it would be sports themed, and through cheezy teamwork they teach Walternate Twilight the magic of friendship.

Yeah and Human twilight will be the analyst, color commentator, I dunno. 

More stuff on the 3rd Movie: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/01/friendship-games-includes-motocross-and.html

It's some merchandise, looks like we'll see some archery and Motocross. Motocross? I'm in! I'm all in for that :D

I am already excited about EQG3 to be honest ^^

YEE-HAW!!! Motocross!!! Just like in Moto Racer!!! I Want to do some Motocross like some people.

AHA, it references the FIM. The actual head of Motocross. Friendship is Magic!!!

Noticed that Scootaloo would be in Motocross.