Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Grosses You Out?

Venomous

Dog puke, very disgusting smells. That's all that really grosses me out, other things don't really gross me out and if there's something, it'll have to be something in real life, not just a picture or video.

The sound of vomiting. It sounds horrible, whether if I do it (which is very rare) or if anyone else does. Just that sound..It is blech.

Wounds, like, really bad wounds. 

If this counts, fried seawead chips. Those. Are. The. Destruction of all that is taste.

Emptying out a sink's food catchers out can be disgusting.

Wet, slimy food in the catcher starting to smell rotten.

Someone brushed their teeth and spit the toothpaste in the kitchen sink, now the spittle has to be washed out of it, too.

Nasty.

• Brohoof 1

People who don't even praise the sun!

Only thing I can think of right off is "gutting" a pumpkin around Halloween time, it's such a nasty feeling.  :P

• 1 year later...
(edited)

- Pungent odor

- Mayo

- Insects

- Carpet Stains

- Beans

- People farting

- Dirty Public Bathrooms

- Fish

- Public pools

- Worms

- Babies drooling

- Dog shit on the sidewalk

- Spoiled food

- Mold

- Skunks

- Trash

- Bad breath 

- Hair in my food 

Edited by JHauxhurst

Some things I find gross are:

• Nose digging without napkin

• Finding insects in my food

• Wet food in a sink and strainer & having to clean it out

• Restaurant floors

• Wet toilet seats

• Sneezing while eating/chewing

(edited)

Veins and tendons >.>

Ugh, there was a guy in my high school who sat next to me in Maths. He used to work out a lot and his arm were FULL of veins >.> He would rest his head on hand a lot so they used to poke right out. That first thing on a Monday morning isn't great.

Edited by Kayleigh

I dislike the sight of chewed food. Most people chew with their mouth closed, but some videos on YouTube I've seen show the chewed food. Now I know that there might be a certain challenge that makes it hard to have the food properly in your mouth or you're trying to be funny by having purposely bad manners, but it still makes me gag. IT'S TIME TO STOP.

Veins and tendons >.>

Ugh, there was a guy in my high school who sat next to me in Maths. He used to work out a lot and his arm were FULL of veins >.> He would rest his head on hand a lot so they used to poke right out. That first thing on a Monday morning isn't great.

Holy crap, that must have been torture for you. I'm so sorry for you man.
  • Brohoof 1

Spoiled food is disgusting, especially the taste of mold.... It has happened too many times.

Roadkill disgusts me plenty but that's mainly because of the humans that run them over. BE MORE CAREFUL. I know a lot of people didn't meant it and can't help that it happens sometime without them being able to stop in time. However, those who don't give a crap about it and actually just drives full speed, not giving a care in the world wether the animal gets killed or not as long as they make it to their damn business in time. On the high-way with millions of cars, fine, but on small roads and such, that's just brutal.

Some humans disgust me more than anything. We are... Cancer to the world.

Unwashed/greasy hair. Eugh, for some reason no one at my school seems to use shampoo and some people's hair is so oily that it looks wet, like they just went swimming.

Gum underneath tables.

Public restrooms.

Dogs who like licking.

The bottoms of the ocean and lakes.

I dislike the sight of chewed food. Most people chew with their mouth closed, but some videos on YouTube I've seen show the chewed food. Now I know that there might be a certain challenge that makes it hard to have the food properly in your mouth or you're trying to be funny by having purposely bad manners, but it still makes me gag. IT'S TIME TO STOP.

Holy crap, that must have been torture for you. I'm so sorry for you man.

It was gross >.> He was my friend's twin brother too so I used to see him a lot.

- feet. feet are disgusting. 

- unclean teeth... like.. seriously, brush!!

- someone using a straw in a can of soda. 

- snails

- hair in my food

- white chocolate

- when someone sneezes without covering their mouth. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fine with body fluids, bugs, holes and zits. The things that gross me out are irrational.

I can't stand bandages, or any other adhesive that was meant to stick to skin. When people throw their bandages wherever- even if the cotton bit is clean- it freaks me out.

Drinking a beverage that has been unattended grosses me out. It's worse if it's a fountain drink. I literally have to fight with myself not to vomit to finish my drinks off.

The other day I was helping someone take down their kitchen cupboards, and literally everything was covered in a sticky, greasy residue. I couldn't do it, it was so disgusting.

I get grossed out every time I feel my pulse getting my blood pressure taken, or when I've got a tourniquet on me getting ready to get my blood taken. I start laughing uncontrollably because feeling my own pulse is just so icky.

All kinds of bodily fluids. And veins. Damn those things (not literally because no one can survive without them), I can still remember when I fainted in class while a couple of classmates gave a presentation about blood diseases. 

Pretty much everything related to humans' or animals' insides makes me feel at least a little sick.

Seeing entrails being used as decoration or mentally ill ripping out parts of their body

Scat

Not using é or ö when it is absolutely necessary!

Playing CS:GO on console

And that's all I can think of

School.

The people at my school

People I can't stand (most of my family lulz)

peanut butter

Cats 

Yeah, I feel very disgusted when I see the things above ^^^^ hehe : 3