Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Anything Can Happen (OOC)

~Phoenix~

Hello everyone. please leave info about your OC here and stuff and i'll aprove it for the RP. dont worry about being formal. if you can just link me to the OC database page. i would like some basic information like name, age, appearence, personality, abilites, stuff like that. 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/119798-anything-can-happen-pony-rp/

link to RP ^

the characters i will be using:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/phoenix-r7781

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tempest-wind-r7780

Welcome Ponies one and all!! this is A Roleplay where ANYTHING can happen. want to go on an epic journey to clean Equestria of evil!? want to find a special somepony and settle down and start a family!? Perhaps BOTH!?!? Anything can happen!!! Action! Drama! you name it!   that being said, to keep this roleplay from turning into a cluster of chaos, there are some rules.  

1. no godmoding. no being indestructible or all powerful, and no controlling anyone else's character without their permission.  

2. no blatant cross references. if you take ideas from other shows or movies or games and make them fit well into the pony world, i'm fine with it.   

3. keep everything pony related. kind of goes with the last one but i don't want any human or furry or animal OCs.  

4. keep everything PG13. i know that there will be fighting and action, but please no death or major swears. fighting with injury and a little blood is okay, and so are words like "damn" and "crap"  

5. feel free to make things happen in the roleplay. roleplays like this often become dry and boring, but they don't have to be! if you want, feel free to create your own story out of the rp and try to get other ponies involved! think of it like quest storylines in RPG games. however, don't try to create multiple stories at once, or interrupt someone else's story, it's rude and annoying. however if you are on another quest separate from the other ponies that is fine too. if a "quest" is completed feel free to start another one! make a story, give it action, drama, and plot twists. make it your own.    

6. please approve your OCs with me (i'm most likely to accept any pony OC however i don't like alicorns (cuz most of them claim to be princesses) and i dont like OCs who claim to be related to Canon Characters or know them.)  

7. this is one i cant really enforce: activity. please if you decide to join this RP try to be consistently active. by that i mean be on often and make it a patern so its easy to know when you'll be here. i can understand that life gets in the way and you cant always be here, but if you know ahead of time that you'll be inactive at or for a certain time, please drop a message in the OOC chat saying so. i hate when people randomly disappear.    

OOC here: http://mlpforums.com...can-happen-ooc/

Edited by Love

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,  might I join into the fun?  Have an OC I haven't really used for anything yet.  Serves as a bodyguard-enforcer for my other OC, Ennex (who runs a criminal organization).  Would like to get Ravage into his own little adventure/story.  I know his bio doesn't have much (still working on it, just posted that a few minutes ago!), but I will add more if you want it.  

@, might I join into the fun? Have an OC I haven't really used for anything yet. Serves as a bodyguard-enforcer for my other OC, Ennex (who runs a criminal organization). Would like to get Ravage into his own little adventure/story. I know his bio doesn't have much (still working on it, just posted that a few minutes ago!), but I will add more if you want it.

Yep. You're aproved. Feel free to rp

Hey Phoneix I'll join with Gothic Sketch. She's an Earth Pony & her talent is painting. She has a twin sister named Acrylic Sketch that (might) appear in the RP.

Go ahead and jump into the rp

Once this gets going and there's something to do I'll join

To be honest, i want to post something to get it started but since no one has posted yet, my post gets added to the first one and it annoys me CX

(edited)

@, do you want to start the first post, giving a starting setting/location, or should we just pick something and go?

It can start anywhere in equestria :)

Although personally, id start it in ponyville or near it

Edited by Pheonix_Flash

dokie okie.  i'll think of something, and start us off......

EDIT:  nevermind.  just saw it was already started, lol.  jumping in...

Edited by nx9100

(edited)

@Spike2211

Not trying to be annoying here, but nx9100 isnt using the oc you see in his picture. Hes using a different one that he linked to in his first post here on the oc thread. Just wanted to clear up the confusion

Just wanted to say so cuz i heard you say "blue stallion"

Edited by Pheonix_Flash