Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Legends of Equestria HYPE!

A Black Circle

20 more minutes till the servers open, guys! Once they open we should share the names of our ponies and come together. :3

I have to get off in 15 mins :(

But if everyone wants to meet up somewhere I'd be down, got kind of lonely last time I played and it was such a short test. Still trying to create my OC, only have half of the name down lol, wish they had bat ponies as a race, that would be sweet even if that may be looked down upon.

For some reason I can't use their site's pony creator anymore. It came up once and now it doesn't. I wanted to import the test pony I had created. Can anyone troubleshoot with me?

Yeah that's happened to me a few times. I used it last week and it was a pretty outdated version of the character creator, so you aren't missing out on much.

I'll be on tonight if the servers open before too long. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm interested to see what it's like

For some reason I can't use their site's pony creator anymore. It came up once and now it doesn't. I wanted to import the test pony I had created. Can anyone troubleshoot with me?

Are you supposed to create a pony ahead of time?

I'll be on tonight if the servers open before too long. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm interested to see what it's like

Are you supposed to create a pony ahead of time?

Nope, but I had a test pony made and saved, and they let you load apparently. I'm ingame now and there's a load a pony option. Have to make from scratch now. :(

• Brohoof 1

I'm getting a lot of disconnect issues despite it saying I have a ping of 50

What does that number mean? I'm not very familiar with this sort of stuff...

Is anyone actually playing the game? I was able to make a character but couldn't get into the game itself  :wacko:

I was able to make my character I think, then it timed out on the city screen. Now it's stuck logging in.

• Brohoof 1

I think we nuked their servers for sure. I wonder if my character got saved? I can't even login to check.

6v9jwPJ2/iMXbFo5AAAAMDAAAGYAAEAAAMAf16PAH1USyhQB/uYs0///Pw==

Edited by bronislav84