Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Non-pony RPs/RPGs posted here!

AmberDust

Hello everyone!

Do you have any ideas for non-mlp RPs that you've wanted to start, but couldn't find the right place to? Do you need a party of misfits for your latest D&D/Pathfinder campaign?

Are you searching for good RPers from a different fandom?

Are you interested in expanding you RP experience past mlp?

Do you have some non-pony OCs you want to test out?

...Well, this is the place!

Here, you can post your links to non-mlp RPs, your ideas for new RPs, a list of RPs you'd like to join, or just advertise your own RP skills for anyone who's looking! Hopefully we can develop a list of other RPs for members to look through when they're searching for something new. :)

For example, I'd be interested in...
•Pokémon RPs
•One Piece RPs
•Gravity Falls RPs
•Harry Potter RPs
•Powerpuff Girl RPs
•Other fantasy RPs

Other people have expressed interest in:
•Elfen lied, The Craft, Streets of Rage -- @Pripyat Pony
•Star Wars -- @Steel Accord
•Pokémon gijinka -- @SleeplessSketch
•Bleach, Fairy Tale -- @Alex Kennedy

(Please inform me of you are no longer interested in these topics or if they've already closed) Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

I have some ideas for RPs, but I'm wary of starting them on here unless I'm sure that people will join. For example, I had an Elfen Lied based RP going on another forum.

I've always got a few shreds of concepts of things that might possibly become RPs floating around in my head. I'm bound to develop some ideas eventually, and when I do, I'll post them here. In the meantime, I might be up for joining someone else's RP. All the ones I'm in have gotten pretty slow.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I had a witchcraft themed RP going on another forum, based loosely on The Craft. Also, an RP set in a distopia where most people live in domes cuz the rest of the world is polluted. Another RP was based loosely on Streets of Rage. If anypony is interested, I could start one of those here.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been thinking I'm probably going to either take another crack at a Bleach RP, or finally get around to making an RP kind of sort of loosely based on or at least inspired by Fairy Tail that I've had bits and pieces of swirling in my head for ages. Would anyone here be particularly interested in either of those?

I never saw either of those animes; anime is really hard to get hold of where I am or to watch. You either have to buy online, often at very inflated prices, or try and find a free site to watch that isn't so clogged with ads that it slows down my laptop to death. -,- The anime I know the best is Elfen Lied; I could start one on here that I had on another site but not sure if anypony would join.

I never saw either of those animes; anime is really hard to get hold of where I am or to watch.

Well, two things, then: First of all, I do always try to make it so that people who aren't really familiar with the original material can still join, so you'd probably be fine if you did want to, and the Fairy Tail one is really mostly just sort of lovingly ripping off aspects of the series rather than actually being based on it, so you wouldn't need to know anything about it anyway. Second, I'm not sure about Bleach, but I'm pretty sure you can watch at least some of Fairy Tail on youtube, and there's also the site fairytail.tv that might work for you. Of course, that's assuming you were interested in watching it to begin with.

I know absolutely nothing about Elfen Lied, but I'd be willing to try and learn to give your RP a shot if you decide to do it.

• 1 month later...

I've been planning on starting an RP for a while and the only thing that's been stopping me really is laziness and the fact that I don't really know enough people that would join right now. Before I mentioned the possibility of an RP very very loosely based on Fairy Tail, and this would be that idea finally being executed. Mind you, based isn't even the right word. It's reached the point now where loosely inspired is more accurate. And really its inspired by loads of other stuff too.

Anyway, I might be doing that soon. Hopefully. If anyone expresses interest here then I definitely will.

• Brohoof 1

I've been planning on starting an RP for a while and the only thing that's been stopping me really is laziness and the fact that I don't really know enough people that would join right now. Before I mentioned the possibility of an RP very very loosely based on Fairy Tail, and this would be that idea finally being executed. Mind you, based isn't even the right word. It's reached the point now where loosely inspired is more accurate. And really its inspired by loads of other stuff too.

Anyway, I might be doing that soon. Hopefully. If anyone expresses interest here then I definitely will.

I don't read "Fairy Tale", but you did say "loosely inspired", so...

What are some of the details? :3 Is it an adenture RP?

"Fairy Tale",

Fairy Tail. With an "I".  Sorry, but it really bothers me when people get that wrong. Granted, it doesn't make much sense that it's that form of tail, but it is.

And very loosely inspired. The more it develops the less that inspiration really shows. But yeah, it would be a fantasy adventure type thing. The main way it's like Fairy Tail is that all the characters sort of have their own type of magic that they use. To be honest I've never had much in the way of an actual story until recently, and I'm still working on a lot of it. Mostly I have a setting and characters, but the plot has given me trouble.

I don't know, now that I'm actually doing it, I'm having trouble explaining. I never was much good at that part.

Fairy Tail. With an "I". Sorry, but it really bothers me when people get that wrong. Granted, it doesn't make much sense that it's that form of tail, but it is.

And very loosely inspired. The more it develops the less that inspiration really shows. But yeah, it would be a fantasy adventure type thing. The main way it's like Fairy Tail is that all the characters sort of have their own type of magic that they use. To be honest I've never had much in the way of an actual story until recently, and I'm still working on a lot of it. Mostly I have a setting and characters, but the plot has given me trouble.

I don't know, now that I'm actually doing it, I'm having trouble explaining. I never was much good at that part.

Forgive my misspelling. :)

It sounds fun. I think I'd like to join, it and when it starts.

Forgive my misspelling. :)

It sounds fun. I think I'd like to join, it and when it starts.

Well now I feel like I have to start it (that's a good thing, helps combat my innate laziness) and I'd gladly do so right now in fact if I knew at least one more person w.ho I was sure would join. Don't get me wrong, I still intend to start it, but it would happen sooner if I could find one more person.

• Brohoof 1

Well now I feel like I have to start it (that's a good thing, helps combat my innate laziness) and I'd gladly do so right now in fact if I knew at least one more person w.ho I was sure would join. Don't get me wrong, I still intend to start it, but it would happen sooner if I could find one more person.

That's what this thread is for! Hopefully someone will catch wind of it and come join.

• 2 weeks later...