Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PinkieShy/FlutterPie Fan Club!

Coco before Pommel

I didn't see a fanclub for my most favouritest of ships, and that just won't do :o Sooo~

~*~Welcome to the PinkieShy / FlutterPie Fan Club!~*~

The pink and the yellow, the hyper and the shy, the balloons and the butterflies...here is a place for all to enjoy the unbelievable cuteness of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy together :wub: 

Just a few rules before we begin:

~ Follow all normal forum rules (duh~).

~ Keep things on topic/PinkieShy-related!

~ Please do not bash other ships, characters, each other...or anything at all! Bashing is bad, 'kay? :okiedokielokie:

~ Please use spoiler cuts for for larger or URLed pics to avoid lag.

~ Have fun!!! :yay:

With that out of the way...let the picspam commence! I'll get us started~

post-29961-0-94966800-1422267379_thumb.jpg

post-29961-0-66984300-1422267413_thumb.png

post-29961-0-02993800-1422267450.gif

and a discussion topic, if anypony feels like it: Why do you ship PinkieShy?

My answer, c&ped from favourite ships thread:

I love PinkieShy because it's a classic opposites-attract kind of ship at first glance (which I tend to like in ships in general, since my other OTP is Rarijack :please: ) - but if you look a a little deeper, they actually have more in common than you'd think. I think they're both kind of insecure, deep down - they both really want other ponies to like and accept them for who they are, and are constantly trying to please others. The main difference is that Fluttershy is generally too shy to outright ask for reassurance when she needs it, and it's her fears that hold her back, while Pinkie will try absolutely everything she can to keep ponies entertained and sometimes goes too far/drives them away as a result, and I think their personalities complement each other really well in that way. Pinkie needs somepony who will love her even if she's not "on" all the time, to show her it's okay to be sad sometimes, and Fluttershy is perfect for that. Meanwhile, Pinkie's endless optimism and encouragement could really help Fluttershy and give her the support she needs to face her fears (yeah, I know, Filli Vanilli - not a big fan of that scene, but I think the Hop, Skip & Jump song in Dragonshy is a much better example and more IC for Pinkie. when Fluttershy's watching her jump over and she smiles <3__<3). Pinkie could bring Fluttershy out of her shell while Fluttershy can help Pinkie to calm down a little and curb her more obnoxious tendencies. Also, I think both Pinkie and Fluttershy are very open and comfortable with expressing their emotions - in different ways, they're both very affectionate towards their friends, so I think the other one would really appreciate that.

Edited by Coco before Pommel
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

Yaaay, members!! Welcome guys~ ^__^

post-29961-0-26100100-1422359256.gif

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy = my online personality and my offline personality <3

I love their designs both of them =)

img-3445130-1-chibis_fluttershy_and_pinkimg-3445130-2-Pinkie-Pie-and-Fluttershy-img-3445130-3-img-2979229-2-tumblr_mh9h2

YAY =)

D'awww, such cute pics! I love that first one especially :pinkie:  It's sweet how you can relate to both of them, too - maybe there's a little Pinkie inside every Fluttershy ;)  that has the potential to sound wrong

Personally I prefer to ship Pinkie with Rainbow Dash. Mostly because colour schemes.

But because @@Coco before Pommel asked so nicely, I'll contribute something to this thread...

img-3447589-4-attachicon.gif2-big.png

img-3447589-5-attachicon.gifFluttershy_and_Pinkie_Pie_splash_screen_EG.png

yesss, my evil plan is working~ :ph34r:  soon you all will succumb to the PinkieShy side...

FANMADE_Pinkie_Pie_%22Forever%22_reactio

(I do like PinkieDash too though! Also woooow that second one...I'm sure we can think of some captions, but not sure how many of them would be SFW)

Anywho - more pics! <3

img-3447589-7-tumblr_ncrbn0Ev7O1tka1nvo1

img-3447589-8-tumblr_nbaqleZR3N1ty4330o1

img-3447589-9-tumblr_n7yi6cmezw1ty4330o1

• Brohoof 3

soon you all will succumb to the PinkieShy side...

Don't get me wrong. I can see the logic of your argument. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy would be good influences on each other, whereas Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash together add up to a big bundle of crazy.

RainbowPie is almost canon though — or at least it's the closest thing that the canon has to a romantic relationship between the mane 6 ponies.

Lookee! Cute!

239982__safe_rainbow+dash_pinkie+pie_ani

And when Pinkie cloned herself, who did the original Pinkie choose to hang out with?

155062__safe_rainbow+dash_pinkie+pie_ani

"Just shut up and kiss me!" (OK, maybe she's not really saying that...)

post-30326-0-30485600-1422361972_thumb.png

Anyway, here's another picture of Pinkie and Fluttershy...

post-30326-0-14310900-1422361113_thumb.png

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Don't get me wrong. I can see the logic of your argument. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy would be good influences on each other, whereas Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash together add up to a big bundle of crazy.

RainbowPie is almost canon though — or at least it's the closest thing that the canon has to a romantic relationship between the mane 6 ponies.

Lookee! Cute!

img-3447611-1-239982__safe_rainbow%20das

And when Pinkie cloned herself, who did the original Pinkie choose to hang out with?

img-3447611-2-155062__safe_rainbow%20das

"Just shut up and kiss me!" (OK, maybe she's not really saying that...)

attachicon.gif640px-Rainbow_Dash_Shushing_Pinkie_Pie_2_S1E21.png

Anyway, here's another picture of Pinkie and Fluttershy...

attachicon.gifPinkie_Pie_on_top_of_Fluttershy_S01E22.png

Oh I totally get where you're coming from - like I said, I ship PinkieDash too, actually they were my first MLP ship! :wub: PinkieShy is my OTP, but I'm a total multishipper. I was just messing with the whole "convert you to the dark side" thing ;) everypony is welcome to the PinkieShy party, no matter what your other shipping preferences! (I would ship FlutterDashPie, but I just can't FlutterDash, for some reason, it's like the only M6 ship I don't like, although I love their friendship. Anyway, yeah - it's a big fandom, there's enough room for all ships :yay:)

post-29961-0-51076500-1422470033_thumb.jpg

I ship Rarishy/Raripie, but PinkieShy is absolutely adorable

img-3447614-1-1628__safe_pinkie%20pie_fl

Yay more people~ ^.^ welcome! and d'awwww, that's such an adorable pic! *instant save* They are indeed the cutest of cutie patootie pies :wub: (And I love RariShy too, and RariShyPie - my three fave M6 ponies! <3)

post-29961-0-37752100-1422470460_thumb.jpg

(One of my fave pics <3 I just love the colours and detail in their manes, and how they both look so happy together...gah, these two are gonna kill me someday with cuteness XD)

• Brohoof 3

Hey everypony, hope you're all having a super awesome day~!  Have some cuties:

tumblr_n7bixksZNa1szt02mo1_1280.png

tumblr_mvp6me8CHs1qc5ffho1_1280.png

tumblr_n1gluz1aF91rtg9afo1_1280.png

Does anypony else think there should be a PinkieShy episode in S5? I totally think there should be (and not because of OTP bias...well, not JUST because of that anyway ;)) - they're one of the intra-M6 friendships that hasn't really had that much screentime outside of the occasional background moments. I would love to see them interact more and maybe even have a whole episode - I think there's a lot the writers could do with them that hasn't really been explored in the show yet. :)  Plus we need something to make up for Pinkie's horrible characterization in Filli Vanilli.

• Brohoof 1

I like PinkieShy, even if it's not my most favourite ship. However, I'm just gonna leave this here for you fans to see. It's such a heartwarming story. :D

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I like PinkieShy, even if it's not my most favourite ship. However, I'm just gonna leave this here for you fans to see. It's such a heartwarming story. :D

D'awwwww! I'm such a sap, I actually teared up XD thank you for sharing this! :wub:

My favorite ship! <3 (even though I dislike ships in general....)

img-3470164-1-pinkie_pie_y_fluttershy_by

Yay, welcome and I applaud your excellent taste! :yay: always awesome to meet more PinkieShy shippers~ And that's one of my favourite pics of them too :wub:

I hope everypony had an awesome Hearts & Hooves Day, whether with a very special somepony or not! <3

post-29961-0-54366500-1424079369_thumb.png

And don't forget Pancake Day this Tuesday! :pinkie:

tumblr_mrmscg0lM71s9skjlo1_1280.png

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

It isn't my favourite ship (TwiShy and FlutterDash appeals to me more, for some reason) but I can't deny this is one of the cutest ships out there  :yay:  :pinkie:

In a parallel world...

post-31081-0-46202000-1425493422_thumb.png

They're still so freakin' cute together!~  :wub: 

• Brohoof 4

• 2 months later...

PinkieShyers! Forgive me for not celebrating our most ridiculously adorable pony pals lately, but I still love you all~ :please:

post-29961-0-21906000-1431420576.gif

I kinda went on a deviantart faving spam lately, so hopefully this makes up for it ;)

spin_pinkie_pie_and_fluttershy_spin_by_t

f9bad3593d027064d5267ea9ba279568-d7xbrun

because_nothings_better_by_danielsplatte

refreshing_shy_pie_run_by_deathpwny-d50h

^ my favourite - I just adore how this artist draws them, all fluffy and how happy they look together and eeeee :wub:  also in the background: this ship is officially Derpy-approved :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Though not my OTP, I also love PinkieShy. :D

In fact, I'm kinda a new shipper!

...I HAVE JOINED THE PINKIESHYERS!

pinkieshy_by_legaffeur-d6iy0ao.png

Edited by GoldKingdomKeyblade
  • Brohoof 1

Though not my OTP, I also love PinkieShy. :D

In fact, I'm kinda a new shipper!

...I HAVE JOINED THE PINKIESHYERS!

sig-3805113.pinkieshy_by_legaffeur-d6iy0

Yaaay, a new shipper~! Welcome, friend, you have chosen wisely :yay::pinkie:

tumblr_n8ezftIth71s0hjnjo1_1280.png

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

It's a shame that there weren't any dedicated FlutterPie episodes. There was Buckball Season, but that also prominently featured Applejack and Rainbow Dash. The pairing seems obvious for an episode since they have such contrasting personalities, but I guess the writers didn't feel the same way unless there's an episode I forgot.

Edited by bigbertha

• 2 years later...