Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are You SUPPOSED to be Doing Right Now? Be Honest...

True Rarity

I should probably be sorting out some of my fiction ideas...  :please:

For instance, my protagonist and antagonist- should I ship them? :o I'm never quite sure...  -_-

Oh, and I should probably also be sleeping, now that I think of it... :P

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

Surprisingly, I don't have many responsibilities placed upon me and there's not anything else that I'm expected to be doing right now.

At the same time though, I feel like I should be doing something more productive...

I'm supposed to be creating Chebotko diagrams for an application I'm working on. Instead I'm here discussing brightly colored magical talking ponies. Did I mention I have a review tomorrow?

I'd say sleeping but I just looked at the clock, realized it's almost eight in the morning. Still, I could easily have said that at five this morning when I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep because: reasons.

Hmm... Since I have nothing to do maybe it would be a good idea to go back to sleep? Nah! This's too much fun! I'll stay up. LOL.

Since I have a day off from work, nothing in particular.

But as for what I wish I should've done or would be up to right now would be to bake for a friend who's been sad for a while at work, and start styling some wigs for the upcoming convention in three weeks.

I too wish I was looking through these forums with no worries at all. What I should be doing is completing tons of coursework.... I've been putting it off for a long time and the deadline is closing in... Along with that is plenty of homework...  :(