Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are You SUPPOSED to be Doing Right Now? Be Honest...

True Rarity

I'm supposed to be sleeping because I'm currently sick but sleep is lame and can only take so much of sleep. I'm also supposed to watch my little brother and sister but I got sick and babysitting is lame. I also have to empty and load the dishwasher but that is boring so I'll get to it later.

• 3 months later...

all i need to do is run the dishwasher but huuehehhhhh just got home from almost-literal back breaking work it feels like my spine is going to snap in two

you ever charge up a hill with a wheelbarrow holding the leaning tower of sod?

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

Im supposed to go out with a Dog that isnt mine.

Its my sisters Dog, but my sister is currently not available because of job and all, so im now supposed to go out with her dog...for a few years...great.

I need to eat something, like really!!! I haven't eaten anything today and almost nothing yesterday. All I did is sit in front of the computer and spent my whole day there. Man I have to fix myself up before school starts.  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Alucard

I need to eat something, like really!!! I haven't eaten anything today and almost nothing yesterday. All I did is sit in front of the computer and spent my whole day there. Man I have to fix myself up before school starts.  :okiedokielokie:

Here's some homebaked bread from the oven: :pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie: WHY IS THERE A EMOTION LIMIT!!!!!

homemade-bread.jpg

I'm supposed to be writing a paper write now. Pun intended. B)

• Brohoof 1

I'm suppose to be getting some laundry done but naturally I'm procrastinating.