Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wearing MLP-ish socks

Zoraxe

You know those colorful tall socks that people like to draw ponies in? Would you ever wear them yourself? Like, maybe around in your house watching MLP, or out in Public?

Edited by Zoraxe

Not myself, but I know one girl wearing such socks and she looks quite neat wearing them ;) They suit her very well.

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 2

Hello @Zoraxe!

As this topic deals with merchandise it will be moved to the appropriate sub-forum labeled Merchandise. Please keep in the mind the proper placement of your threads in the future. Anything merchandise related goes there.

Thank you and have a good day. :)

They're basically tights so yeah, I do have some patterned tights that I wear with a skirt so it wouldn't be much different except warmer & shorter maybe. 

As this topic deals with merchandise

No it doesn't.

The topic isn't My Little Pony socks like:

sock1.jpg

The topic is generic colourful stripy knee-high socks, like this:

twilight_sparkle_with_blue_socks_by_kenn

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 3

I have pony socks! They're kids ones, but I got the biggest size and they fit me ^_^

(warning for my ugly feet)

post-29961-0-60501700-1422481931_thumb.jpg

They had Pinkie, Twilight, Fluttershy, Celestia and Luna (who I was surprised but really happy to see!) in a 5 pack. I also have some knee high stripy Rainbow Dash ones :D

The ones you usually see ponies wearing in art etc are pretty long so I wouldn't wear them every day, but I've worn similar stuff for cosplay before. They have some cute colours c:

Edited by Coco before Pommel
  • Brohoof 2

@: Moreover, putting it in the "Merchandise" section by @@PathfinderCS could mislead other posters that it is about MLP-related socks, which it already did (see @@Coco before Pommel's post).

But mods like to show that they're needed for something.

They don't wanna lose their jobs ;-J

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 1

No it doesn't.

The topic isn't My Little Pony socks like:

img-3452329-1-sock1.jpg

The topic is generic colourful stripy knee-high socks, like this:

img-3452329-2-twilight_sparkle_with_blue

WHOOPS!!

All right, I'll take full blame for that as I totally misread the OP; BADLY. D:

I'll move this to General Discussion as this doesn't relate to the fandom by itself. Any topics relating to the fandom belong In Sugarcube Corner.

Again, my apologies on the matter. :)

• Brohoof 3

Colorful socks are best socks.  I've had difficulty finding sufficiently garish socks in men's sizes.  So I sometimes wear lady socks; sometimes in public.  If I can get into them without strangling my legs to death, I can wear them. xD  I do own a pair of slightly muted rainbow-colored socks which I think of as representing Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

Heck yes! I love those kinds of socks! I would go out and buy them right now if I had the chance. As for where I would wear them, either at home or someplace where I'm hanging out with friends.

I've never had pony socks but I love fuzzy socks. This girl Ik who is the Rarity of the human world although not a pegasister made me wear them after my socks got wet and I was at her house. They are so warm and fuzzy and you can slide around in em'. <3

I'm the spike of the real world lol. I got spike-zoned.