Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Fans?

Moonbutt

Any Naruto/Naruto Shippuden fans here? If so, what do you think about it thus far? It can be Eng-Dub or Sub versions.

I personally find it pretty clever in plot-twists, least expecting and just overall a good story. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm a fan. So far I'm on episode 224 English Dub. After Naruto beats the [edited] out of pain. Too bad pain destroyed Konoha. Oh and Obito basically declared War on the world.

Gotta love Nine-Tail mode Naruto. I don't want to spoil too much but let's just say there's another side to Nine-Tails mode. ;)

Nagato (Pain, or Yahiko if you count his body) is pretty awesome too, with the Rinnegan eyes.

Oh wait, I thought Madara declared war? *Googles Obito* Omg...that's the guy in the mask isn't it? Sweet, I haven't seen him in action yet but Madara...let's just say Madara is god-like. ;)

Edited by Moonbutt

I'm a fan, and I've been one for a good ten years now.  :nom:

Me too, I remember watching the first episode. Nostalgic! ^_^

I love naruto. So many awesome characters. I'm all up to date with it though. The manga had a great ending but I'm still glad they kept it going with the new film and the new manga that'll be coming out soon :3

Oh yeah, I kinda got spoiled by the manga ending already (blame YouTube thumbnails :( )

They're doing a new manga? Sweet. :D

• Brohoof 1

Me too, I remember watching the first episode. Nostalgic! ^_^

Oh yeah, I kinda got spoiled by the manga ending already (blame YouTube thumbnails :( )

They're doing a new manga? Sweet. :D

I think it's a new manga. I can't quite remember :P it's either a short manga or another film. If it was up to me it would be about the seven ninja swordsmen but noooooo nobody cares about em XD

• Brohoof 1

I think it's a new manga. I can't quite remember :P it's either a short manga or another film. If it was up to me it would be about the seven ninja swordsmen but noooooo nobody cares about em XD

I like the executioners blade the most from the Seven Ninja. I haven't watched the filler episodes though, but I think the Seven Ninja is included in it. 

A new film would be nice, where Naruto is Hokage tying up loose ends to finish the story maybe. Everything has an end even though I wish it could keep going forever. ;)

I like the executioners blade the most from the Seven Ninja. I haven't watched the filler episodes though, but I think the Seven Ninja is included in it. 

A new film would be nice, where Naruto is Hokage tying up loose ends to finish the story maybe. Everything has an end even though I wish it could keep going forever. ;)

Btw there is already a film that's come out set after the manga :D I won't tell ya what it's about but you can look forward to that when it's released outside of Japan!

• Brohoof 1

Any Naruto/Naruto Shippuden fans here? If so, what do you think about it thus far? It can be Eng-Dub or Sub versions.

I personally find it pretty clever in plot-twists, least expecting and just overall a good story. 

I'm such a fanboy of Naruto that I bought the entire soundtrack.  :D

I'm one. I have not read the manga so I don't know how it ends. (Honestly after so many years I am surprised it DID end) I have watched up to the latest ep in the anime (sub) though. (well skipped some of the fillers) So I know most about what happens just not the end. 

Kakashi is best character though :D 

• Brohoof 1