Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Strangest Things on the Internet?

True Rarity

There are so many weird things out there! I can't name any at the moment but I'm down for weird things, but some things may be too weird.

Oh internet.

Mild jumpscare, repeated over and over and over. From Peewee's Big Adventure, this scared the snot out of me when I was a kid. Now I know it was just Tim Burton having fun.

It was the worst accident I ever seen...

Also, brief reminder, keep it clean guys!

One time I found myself on Encyclopedia Dramatica's "Offended" page. Nothing shocks me now. For your own sanity, stay away from the place. I now use it whenever someone sends me a shock site. I have broken people by linking them to that page.

If anyone is curious yet unwilling to look, it's basically a huge page full of images and gifs from shock sites, some more gruesome than others. It's not really a place for the faint of heart.

That, and I have seen the darknet. Weird stuff goes on there and I don't really want to go in deeper to check how bad it gets.

Most of my browsing other than Facebook, YouTube, imgur and these forums are unmentionable on this forum. My browsing exists to find the most disturbing thing I can find. Nothing so far has disturbed me much. I've always been like this. It sucks.

I have to say one of the weirdest/most disturbing things I've seen on the internet is this sub-genre of MLP art called...um, I think Fluffy Pony Torture or something? Which was basically those round/chubby-style ponies being hurt in various ways, usually crying and/or talking in lolcats-style speak. I just...Most R34/fetish stuff online doesn't shock me anymore, however distasteful I might find some of it, but something about those I just found really disturbing. *shudders* (the ones I saw weren't explicit or anything, but look them up at your own risk...)

Also...real-life serial killer fangirls. I suspect most of them are trolling or just trying to be ~edgy, but it's still a thing I find really gross. Fictional bad guys are fine, but...yeah, this is stuff that actually happened and had a devastating effect on the lives of real people. It's not cute or funny at all, and just think of how the victim's families would feel if they knew about some random person on the internet apparently "idolizing" their loved one's killer.

...There are so many bizarre things on the internet. that's the beauty of it, I guess, but it also leads to seeing things that one did not wish ever to see :wau:

Oh no you are going to be regretting getting me started on such a topic! So many weird videos to be choosing from youtube, I think though I will keep it just a little bit safe and just post something a bit weird.

Warning don't watch if you are scared of kitties  :sneer:

• Brohoof 1

The Christian Weston Chandler wiki. http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page

CAUTION: Some Pages May Involve NSFW Content - View At Own Risk

The strangest thing is how much there is about this person. They're internet-notorious for the creation of Sonichu(a Sonic-Pikachu hybrid), as well as their general views on life. So much information is known about CWC, that it truly seems they're one of the most documented people on the planet.

Some people may have heard of an incident in which a man pepper-sprayed a GameStop employee. This is that 'man'. They had been banned from the store for vandalism and when told to leave, pulled out some pepper spray to avert the employee.
That in itself may not seem so odd, but it's the reasons for their actions that make you look twice.
Christian had been so upset with the fact that SEGA had changed Sonic's design and made his arms blue that they would go to stores and attempt to vandalise the new Sonic Boom games by pasting anti-"blue armed bandit" covers over the game boxes, and hiding them from view.

They're currently soon to be judged for the GameStop incident(as pepper-spray is apparently illegal where it happened), and we'll get to see whether or not they go free, or they become next in line for the 'drop the soap' game.

Ok I have no idea what this is or why it has  over 40 million views on YouTube and I'm sure I never will get it 

That is one of the most hilarious videos I have ever seen.

• Brohoof 1

Oh no you are going to be regretting getting me started on such a topic! So many weird videos to be choosing from youtube, I think though I will keep it just a little bit safe and just post something a bit weird.

Warning don't watch if you are scared of kitties  :sneer:

Aw. You beat me to posting about Cyriak.

847032b8a331def77529b6a0384db1fe_handfin

So I guess I'll say... many things involving Japan are quite strange.

Edited by Krovavaya Luna

My story? It can be summed in one word: 4chan. 

Oh, You want more details? I'll provide You with as many details as my stomach allows. Basically I went to "random" or whatever it was called on 4chan and ran into a picture showing act of necrophilia. 

Protect Your sanity. Never go to 4chan. 

While I'm scrolling through Luka fan-art, I always come across pictures where she is shipped with another vocaloid, even sometimes a fan fiction to go along with it. But the fan-art that creeped me out the most... Can't be shown due to rules.

Edited by Megurine Luka

I like things that are creepy, usually, since I am a huge horror fan, so I love most videos like Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, but the only YouTube video that has managed to scare the absolute shit out of me is Username 666. 

• 1 month later...

I can't share half the stories I have here even without any pictures or links. Bad shit is bad, and it gets worse. Just be careful and don't go looking for bad shit. Been there, done that, and it's not worth it.

I'll share a milder example.

I've found a lot of weird shit thanks to reddit, which feels like a massive organizational machine of all the information on the internet. I even found a subreddit dedicated to videos from the "deep"/"bad" side of youtube, and that's been a lot of fun.

• Brohoof 1

Thats gonna be a hard one, ive seen many a strange thing, frankly, im practically numb to it.

Well, one of the worst ive seen was a website that showed real pics of extremely gory content, stuff that made me nearly throw up.

That was years ago, my mom found the site and showed me.

Edited by Looking Glass