Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daring Do and Ahuizotl - Temporary Ceasefire

ShadOBabe

EEEE!! Hi guys!! <333 I finished another picture!! Oh, dear sweet Celestia am I proud of this one!!

First time drawing these two, and that background, OMG... *death by drawing plants*

Feedback and comments are loved and appreciated!!

temporary_ceasefire_by_shadobabe-d8gan3z

Yeah, I'm a Darizotl shipper!! ShadO loves her Foe Yay stuff!!

You can visit the art page here for more artist comments on the piece: http://shadobabe.deviantart.com/art/Temporary-Ceasefire-511099775

And if you'd like art of a more popular ship, I've got a thread for a Dislestia pic I did a couple days ago: http://mlpforums.com/topic/120369-discord-and-celestia-chillin/

ENJOY!!

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 9

Well, that's a new ship. Can't say I've ever seen it. Nice art, by the way.

Heehee, yeah. I'm not the first though.

I've found plenty of fics on fimfiction and some art on DA.

It's certainly not a well known ship though!

And thank you!! Heehee, aww, cute little muffin!!

(edited)

Great job once again ShadOBabe! This looks great! I actually just recently watched the "Daring Don't" episode from Season 4!  :lol:

Thanks ManeStay! Glad you're enjoying my work!!

Oh, yeah? How did you like it? 83

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

The art is nice! You're very talented. ;w;

I'm actually leaning more towards Dr. Caballero and Daring Do myself...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The art is nice! You're very talent. ;w;

I'm actually leaning more towards Dr. Caballero and Daring Do myself...

Aww, why thank you!!

Heh, I could see that!! I like sticking her with the more bad@$$ of the two though.

Caballeron is handsome and intelligent, but a big chicken in the wake of Ahuizotl's anger. XD

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

this is amazing I always get excited when I see your posts in the art section!! but I have never seen these two shipped so its a little different but I think it fits maybe that's weird :P  anyway great job!! and the background is stunning to be sure  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

Thanks ManeStay! Glad you're enjoying my work!!

Oh, yeah? How did you like it? 83

Yeah definitely!

I thought the episode was great. I thought the Daring Do concept was really cool the first time around (Season 2 or 3, I'm not sure which), but now that she became an involved character it's really cool.  :)

• Brohoof 2

this is amazing I always get excited when I see your posts in the art section!! but I have never seen these two shipped so its a little different but I think it fits maybe that's weird :P  anyway great job!! and the background is stunning to be sure  :pinkie:

Well thank you very much, Courage!! I'm so glad you like it!!

Heehee, I like that I'm sharing this ship with people that haven't heard of it! It's really fun!

Yeah definitely!

I thought the episode was great. I thought the Daring Do concept was really cool the first time around (Season 2 or 3, I'm not sure which), but now that she became an involved character it's really cool.  :)

Glad to hear it!! I remember thinking the idea that Daring was real the first time around was weird, but I've since shook that feeling. It's Equestria!! No reason her and Ahuizotl couldn't exist!! X3

• Brohoof 2

Glad to hear it!! I remember thinking the idea that Daring was real the first time around was weird, but I've since shook that feeling. It's Equestria!! No reason her and Ahuizotl couldn't exist!! X3

Yeah I was definitely surprised too. It was a cool direction to take though and I'm glad they did  :P

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I was definitely surprised too. It was a cool direction to take though and I'm glad they did  :P

What was you favorite part?

Mine was when Ahuizotl came crashing through the forest, roaring at Caballeron.

I grinned like a dooooooork. I love Ahuizotl. XD

I've never seen these two being shipped before :o But if it looks this cute, then I'd be glad to see more! ^o^ Ahuizotl's expression looks so tender, and I love that he even cares about her hat being safe  :catface:

• Brohoof 1

I've never seen these two being shipped before :o But if it looks this cute, then I'd be glad to see more! ^o^ Ahuizotl's expression looks so tender, and I love that he even cares about her hat being safe  :catface:

Awww, that's so sweet of you!!

Thank you so much for commenting!! I'm glad you liked it.

Like I said, I didn't invented the Darizotl ship, but it is rare, so I'm not surprised most people haven't see it. X3

EDIT: One last bump for the thread! 83

• Brohoof 2

I never thought of this ship, but I really like the art. He looks so loving in this <3

Aww, thank you very much!!

Heehee, yeah it's quite the rare ship.

So glad to be spreading it around like this though! X3 

ou dear, when I take the first look I was sure its screen from original movie :o but now i see its not! Nice done!

Oh, wow thank you!! What a nice compliment!!

So glad you liked it!! <3