Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Prank Trouble?

Arano

I first prank-texted my brother's friend two months ago pretending to be a secret gov't organization trying to recruit intelligent people. At first he responded to it like I was joking, then he got more hostile. Blah blah, some time later, I made him freak out and he was seriously creeped out to me. I thought it got too far so I just told him it was a prank. He asked me who I was and I didn't tell him (He said he would knock my teeth out if he figured out who I was). I later warmed him up and made him normal with me, but he still didn't know who I was. Eventually, he thought I was a girl, (didn't specify gender to him.) I went along with it and pretended to be a girl as a 2nd prank. His girlfriend apparently got jealous of me (haha) and she posted my number on the internet for everyone to see. I just blocked him after that and any unknown numbers that called me. I told him that if he claims harassment I'd stop texting and if he stops I'll stop. I just want to know if there is any way for me to get in trouble for this? I didn't do anything wrong; I said it was only a prank, I told him if he claims harassment I'd stop, and I even said if he stops I'll stop. He even quit showing hostility towards me. His girlfriend might still be angry, is it possible for me to get in any real trouble for this? He also never claimed harassment, if that's worth mentioning