Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A bunch of my latest drawings :3

Bugplayer

Hey there everyone!

It's been a while since I posted around here, I hope you're ready for a little artwork spree  :squee:

I have 4 drawings to show you guys. I've made more but I want to use those that I like the most.

For the first one, I wanted to make a little portrait of Berry Punch, since I don't see many drawings of her lately.

Took the occasion to play with some lighting!

day_off_by_bugplayer-d8bw9o8.jpg

Source: http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/art/Day-off-503710712?q=gallery%3ABugplayer%2F39443551&qo=4

Secundo: I never drew Rainbow Dash while trying to make her look cute, except for one of those ''first drawings'' that I will never speak of again  -_-

I'm glad it came out the way I wanted it to be. I usually develop the concept along the way.

Also, that rainbow was pretty fun to make ^^

a_circle_of_dash_by_bugplayer-d8e412c.pn

Source: http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/art/A-Circle-Of-Dash-507432036?q=gallery%3ABugplayer%2F39443551&qo=2

Remember these door stoppers? I used to play with them a lot. Such a satisfying noise! Or the most horrific, but that depends what kind of person you are haha!

First I went with a smooth brush, but I wasn't satisfied of the result at all, so I decided to try with a paint style instead. Gave me the occasion to try a few brushes I found. 

So yeah! Here's Bubble Butt discovering some science. 

uh_oh__derpy_found_science__by_bugplayer

Source: http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/art/Uh-oh-Derpy-Found-Science-509224080?q=gallery%3ABugplayer%2F39443551&qo=1

ALRIGHT!

Last one. This one is particular for multiple reasons.

I loved my drawing ''Good morning Fluttershy'' so much that I simply had to print it on a mug. To be honest, it's literally one of the best thing I bought!  :yay:  

But what I find the most amazing is that the true and only Andrea Libman (Voice actor of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie) tweeted it and shared it on her Facebook.

It's CRAZY I tell you!

Here's what I mean: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=786427948072706&id=256050671110439

That's the second time she does that with my stuff  :squee: I can't even.

fluttershy_mug_by_bugplayer-d8ds458.jpg

Also, for those who are interested in having one, I made it available on Redbubble. It's an 11 Ounce

So if you want one, take a look! http://www.redbubble.com/people/bugplayer/works/13640020-good-morning-fluttershy?p=mug

And the source of the image: http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/art/Fluttershy-Mug-506876156?q=gallery%3ABugplayer%2F39443551&qo=3

_________

So there you have it folks. Extra point if you have read everything, and sorry if I make spelling or grammar errors, my main language isn't English  :)

If you have any critics you want to share, feel free!

I'm always open to them, it helps me getting better and better  ^_^

• Brohoof 15

Simply beautiful. I especially like Berry, you really don't see much of her in artwork, I'm glad you gave her such time and attention :)

Rainbow is full of colour and fluff. Makes me want to cuddle her! :wub:

Derpy's just too cute, both eyes focused on the stopper. :derp:

I agree with the cup...

• Brohoof 1

@@Bugplayer,

Might I say, your art is gorgeous. 

Haha thanks! ^^

Wow! Those are amazing! :D I really love the one of Derpy, it is adorable! ^_^

I think that Derpy is my favorite drawing I did so far  :lol:

And thanks! :3

Whoah! Those are absolutely AWESOME!

Thank you  :wub:

Really wonderful art you have here!

Nice work. :)

I'm glad you thin so! ^^

I'm, speechless, These drawings are incredible!

May I ask how long you have been drawing for?

First of all, thanks a bunch! It's people like you that keep me going  ^_^

I started drawing in the hiatus of the season 3 and season 4, and I never really drew before. Proof that practice is key! 

Simply beautiful. I especially like Berry, you really don't see much of her in artwork, I'm glad you gave her such time and attention :)

Rainbow is full of colour and fluff. Makes me want to cuddle her! :wub:

Derpy's just too cute, both eyes focused on the stopper. :derp:

I agree with the cup...

Awww thanks for this<3

The Berry Punch one is wonderful. I do have a question though. Why are the olives so small in her Martini?

I love the extra body you added to Rainbow's mane and tail. She looks so cute!

Door-stoppers. OMG! I remember "Twanging" the one in my bedroom when I was very little. I thought the sound was really cool. Then one day, the spring type stopper was replaced with a solid metal one with a big rubber cushion thing on the end. It would seem that my mom and dad didn't appreciate the sound!  

• Brohoof 1

The Berry Punch one is wonderful. I do have a question though. Why are the olives so small in her Martini?

I love the extra body you added to Rainbow's mane and tail. She looks so cute!

Door-stoppers. OMG! I remember "Twanging" the one in my bedroom when I was very little. I thought the sound was really cool. Then one day, the spring type stopper was replaced with a solid metal one with a big rubber cushion thing on the end. It would seem that my mom and dad didn't appreciate the sound!  

Hmm... I didn't realized they were so small until now, even if it's been like a month since I drew it. Sorry about that  :muffins:

For Rainbow Dash, I always like to draw big and fluffy hair, it usually gives good results!

And for the door stopper, I've heard multiple occasion of this happening. Parents get rid of this springy thing because they can't support it anymore xD

On that, thanks a lot dear! <3

• Brohoof 1