Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your "Favorite" Comfort Food?

The Professor...8D

So I was just thinking, I like to eat, I'm trying to learn to cook more than stew and breakfast, but when ever I feel down I always go for either some homemade/ready to cook chocolate chip cookies, or pancakes. So what are your go to food items to pick up your mood?  :)

• Brohoof 2

img-3479974-1-5e78a2562bf7aecbc564326123

Both milk and white. I love et.

^ Yup.

My favourite food EVER is probably tortellini soup in turkey broth. UuU I only get to eat it twice a year.

Mmmm....

I'm hungry.

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

- Most Scottish and Filipino foods (Haggis, Mince Pies, Irn Bru, Chicken adobo, Halo Halo, to name a few)

- Milk and Oreos or homemade cookies

- Candy Bars

- In-N-Out Burger

- Dark and half to mostly bitter hot cocoa

The list goes on

• Brohoof 3

img-3479974-1-5e78a2562bf7aecbc564326123

Both milk and white. I love et.

Choclate is good. Now I want a hershy.

Popcorn and pizza will usually pick up my mood pretty quickly.  They're both among on my top favorite foods after all. So good... :muffins:

Those are my go to for no cooking nights.

^ Yup.

My favourite food EVER is probably tortellini soup in turkey broth. UuU I only get to eat it twice a year.

Mmmm....

I'm hungry.

I've only had tortellini twice in my life, but I remember it being good.

Oreo cookies are my all time comfort food, despite how unhealthy they are. Maybe I should find a new comfort food...

My 3rd favorite cookie, Choc. Chip 1st obviously, and macadamia nut 2nd.

- Most Scottish and Filipino foods (Haggis, Mince Pies, Irn Bru, Chicken adobo, Halo Halo, to name a few)

- Milk and Oreos or homemade cookies

- Candy Bars

- In-N-Out Burger

- Dark and half to mostly bitter hot cocoa

The list goes on

I do like Filipino food, never had any Scottish food though, I'll have to find a place sometime.

Unfortunately I don't have any. I can't afford to waste money like that. [Money is tight right now]

Oh come on, even the broke have a comfort food, even if they can't get to it.

Late at night I go straight for the peanut butter.

How about peanutbutter cookies? hmmmmmm.....

I really like white chocolate covered pretzels. Those are really sweet.

Those are good, but to me only if they're fresh baked.

Whatever is more available: pizza or ice cream. Preferably ice cream, because it doesn't fill you up as quick.

Ice cream fav flavors are cookie dough or orange dreamcycle

A nice pizza/ mac n' cheese is yummy!

Mac & Cheese, good especially with hotdogs.

I love KFC :3 especially the chicken strips with sweet chilli sauce and chips.

I also loves crisps, popcorn, cheese and crackers and ...... Fruit and nut Chocolate :D

Cheese & Crackers a classic

Peanut something or other, that's what I'd like. Dry roasted? Peanut butter? Peanut puffs? If I'm feeling down, then anything like that...  :wub:

Mmmm, how about peanut brittle?

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream (Phish Food by the way) all the way :3

Ben & Jerry's I know I thought fish fudge was used for dog treats? huh, learn something new everyday.

• Brohoof 3

Ben & Jerry's I know I thought fish fudge was used for dog treats? huh, learn something new everyday.

Phish Food isn't that.

It is Vanilla and Chocolate ice cream with little pieces of chocolate shaped like fish ^^

Lately, all I've been eating is comfort food. I just had dental surgery where all my bad teeth were pulled. So, I've been eating lots of soft foods because I can't chew anything. I've been eating a lot of yogurt, pudding, ice cream and mashed potatoes. I thought of trying to eat a little jello for a change... but that might be rather difficult. :/

• Brohoof 2

It be both blunt and disgusting, depending on views: tuna with mayo. The combo brings me piece and when I add provolone... oh sweet Celestia I'm in heaven. I know it sounds weird but the combo, I've found, tastes good.

Speaking of weird combos, did you know that Mayo + Sweet relish = a poor man's version of Tartar Sauce?

Burgers. Usually the Mac is the only thing open, so that's probably my go-to snack. The big problem with that is that it makes me feel like shit afterwards. I should probably not do it as much anymore.

Coffee isn't a food, but it's always a source of comfort for me. More than anything else, probably. As for something actually edible, I'd say apple pie. Warm apple pie, possibly with some ice cream and a slice of cheddar on it. Mmm...