Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Evilest character in a kids' cartoon

AmberDust

Oh boy... the problem is that 90% of the cartoon villains I know don't make it up past a 6 on my 1-10 evil scale. Mostly due to what's allowed to be shown to kids. Most of them come off as goofy, to having very base desires. They rarely succeed, and thus they don't feel like a threat.

That said, from my childhood I do have one suggestion that feels like he surpassed most of those complaints: Megabyte.

img-3493745-1-episo12a.jpg

OMG i havent even thought about this show for years and years........ This briongs back fond fond memories of Saturday mornings, with a bowl of sugary cereal.......... Now i gotta rewatch to see if it still holds up....

• Brohoof 1

Well I'd say pretty much every villain from Courage the Cowardly dog, they're evil and creepy as shit.

Other than that, it has already been said.

him6.gif

• Brohoof 1

Unless there's a cartoon Satan that's currently anally raping my mother while simultaneously pouring sugar in my gas tank, there's only one answer.

The Joker.

Why?

Because he'd do that. Just to kill fucking time. Then he'd beat you to death with a crowbar and probably have his way with your corpse. Why?

Because, "What else is there to do on a Monday night?"

Edited by TSD

OMG i havent even thought about this show for years and years........ This briongs back fond fond memories of Saturday mornings, with a bowl of sugary cereal.......... Now i gotta rewatch to see if it still holds up....

They're all up on YT... for now. go check em out. =3

For being the first fully CGI show, it still holds up in my opinion.

Oh yeah forgot about every villain on Courage the Cowardly Dog, a lot of those characters gave me nightmares as a child especially Freaky Fred, King Ramses, the Snowman, and those terrifying monsters seen in the episode, Courage in the Big Stinkin City.

Unless there's a cartoon Satan that's currently anally raping my mother while simultaneously pouring sugar in my gas tank, there's only one answer.

The Joker.

Why?

Because he'd do that. Just to kill fucking time. Then he'd beat you to death with a crowbar and probably have his way with your corpse. Why?

Because, "What else is there to do on a Monday night?"

Hmm... But we ARE talking about kids' TV here, and he's need that evil in the kids' shows. Just the movies.

I got two:

The first is outright nightmare inducing.

Teen_Titans_Slade_by_Novarules.jpg

Only this version though. Deathstroke is cool and certainly a good villain, but this version is almost a completely different character.

You know how badass Batman is? Imagine . . . if he was evil.

. . . . . Yeah.

He was an alleged world conquerer who wanted power, but really, what made Slade truly evil was his talent and desire for corruption. Taking on troubled young heroes and making them his "apprentices." That's just so much more sinister than simply "turning them to his side." What's more is that Slade rarely relied on brainwashing, he presented you with a scenario in which both Robin and Terra more or less chose to become his apprentice. Of course, by the time it finally hit Terra what she had done, Slade played his hand and revealed that it was too late to walk away.

Not even death can stop him! See the episode Haunted for what can only be described as psychological horror . . . FOR KIDS!  :lol:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Second is Fire Lord Ozai.

15.jpg?w=620

Right off the bat, he's an abusive father. That especially score negative points with me because my Dad and I have a great relationship. The fact that he punished his son for speaking out against an action that he viewed as dishonorable, shows Ozai's character.

"You will learn respect . . . and suffering . . . will be your teacher."

Then let's not forget that he was complacent in patricide via his wife, who he then banished for the crime! And this was only after he decided he was going to kill his son and it was Ursa who acted to defend Zuko's life!

Last but not least, how many cartoon villains do you know that were not only planning, not just about to, but began the act of genocide!?

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... But we ARE talking about kids' TV here, and he's need that evil in the kids' shows. Just the movies.

Same character, same malice.

Honestly, the 90 series is more effective because of what's not implicitly said or shown.

There's also something to be said for content on network TV vs cable TV. Fox was strict with their kids blocks back in the day.

Ursula from The Little Mermaid is pretty evil, although she comes from a movie and not a show, but it's still a cartoon. She turns those who can't pay for her services into ghouls, and she tried to steal Ariel's boyfriend, and tried taking over her father's kingdom. Also, I know this is a game and not a cartoon show, but the 13 darkness from Kingdom Hearts are pretty evil from what I understand.

To be fair, she made deals.  They signed the dotted line.  ;)

Well, I would definitely rank King Sombra up there; considering his penchant for chain ponies up for slavery and controlling them through out-right fear.

Beyond that, I'd go with Aku from Samurai Jack.

I agree with Amber Dust,

Him is best villain, and the fact that he's probably scared the living daylights out of Cartoon Network. Including me. Seriously, he's so awesome :3 He's evil, mysterious, powerful, effeminate, classy, and the most biggest threat to the PPG.

For some reason, his design is well... Attractive in my view. I don't know what sick perverted part of my mind is thinking and I'm a girls but he looks a tiny, teensy, itsy bit cute. Well not cute, more seductive. The slender body, very dangerous attire and how confident he is in his plans and can make anyone cower before him is truly admirable and something I find most attractive about him.

He is the true embodiment of evil and what's more to be said besides the fact, he is one awesome character.

And many of my favourite PPG episodes have Him using psychological torture on the girls and it's just so freakin dark, creepy and awesome!!

Yes, I have a crush on a cross-dressing demon with lobster claws

And, yes , I hear that the wailing, glaring sirens of several mental hospital vans are coming in right now.

And this is probably your reaction to my opinion,

Edited by Harmony Spark
  • Brohoof 1

Im not 100 % certain that "Courage the cowardly dog" was intended for kids, but that one guy who was the crazy barber scared the living $#!@ out of me when I was a kid. 

Freaky_Fred.PNG

:( 

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED

• 3 months later...

Im not 100 % certain that "Courage the cowardly dog" was intended for kids, but that one guy who was the crazy barber scared the living $#!@ out of me when I was a kid. 

Freaky_Fred.PNG

Really late reply, but...

Your profile picture looks like it's reacting to the picture of this guy. :lol: That's my reaction, too!

Although I never watched that show...

Modern Mr. Krabs is quite evil from what I've seen.

Mr-Krabs-Conspiracy-Theory.jpg

Freaky_Fred.PNG

Freaky Fred. He got committed cause he was naughty.

Demona.png

Demona of Gargoyles scared me a but also her depth and love for her Daughter and trying to save her kind also made her a deep cannon!

Freaky_Fred.PNG

Oh god he gave me nightmares as a kid, although I always think Sweeney Todd when I see him.

sig-3865866.Demona.png

Demona of Gargoyles scared me a but also her depth and love for her Daughter and trying to save her kind also made her a deep cannon!

And Marina Sirtis managed to sound so menacing.

• Brohoof 1