Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls Opinion.

JamesTheFreak

Equestria Girls. One of the best movies of all time. One word: Amazing! The songs: catchy and unforgettable! The plot: genius! 

Tara Strong and her crew really outdid theirselves on this film. Personally, I love Rarity's design- of course she's one of the most stylish pony in the school!

And Sunset Shimmer's villainous attitude: It's basiaclly a female, 2014/15, smartphone addicted version of Voldemort or Dr. Hatch (Michael Vey reference?).

And don't get me started on Rainbow Rocks! Just, when I found out the Sirens were being implemented (way to add Greek Mytholigy), I was fangirling (fanboying?. And the derpy personality of Sonata Dusk? Hilarious.

Overall, the Equestria Girls duo is just too awesome for words.

• Brohoof 2

I like the movies as well. Some seem to dislike it and don't even give them a chance. I was one of them, however, when I watched the first movie, I got this awesome childish feeling and I loved it. What I loved the most was the music and the plot. I didn't like the second movie as much, although I find that they had improved. I guess it just didn't have the same first impression as the first movie (as I had never watched anything like it before (and I had been watching MLP for at least 9 weeks then)).

@@JamesTheFreak

As we already have threads dedicated to opinion, reactions, and reviews on the two EqG movies I will go ahead and close this one. Please be sure to share your thoughts in these threads.

Equestria Girls

Rainbow Rocks

Thank you and have a good day. :)